2021 cruise watch thread~!

I guess it's a good thing that the 7 nt Norway/British Isle cruises are when school is in session, otherwise I'd be tempted. We're on the 'every other year' cruising schedule...which puts us looking at 2022. And while there is an 11 nt Iceland/Norway one at the end of July, it'll be out of our price range.
That Iceland one looks cool with the overnight in Reykjavik.

This is what happens when I step away from the computer for a couple of hours to do some housework - they drop the itineraries!!! My phone was basically blowing up :rotfl2: I am actually VERY shocked they dropped today...guess that 2/24 rumour wasn't a rumour after all!

Now......I've got a few choices so need to sit down with DH and discuss tonight. Get to call Wednesday morning bright and early (because I have a placeholder).

We never cruise in the summer, so I usually don't pay a huge amount of attention to the summer cruises. I only saw one CC double dip. Didn't they offer more than just one in the past? I would love to go on either the Southern Caribbean or any that go to Iceland, Norway, Ireland, or Russia!

Weird how Fantasy is doing some shorter cruises next summer.

I do like the 6 night West Caribbean itinerary though. It's a pipe dream, but I would love the Southern Caribbean itinerary! And it's interesting how there's only one double dip when there's like 4 this year.

To anyone who likes it please ignore my bad taste and rudeness but...

man, that is a lame Southern itinerary. All our least favorite islands*. :(

*St Thomas aside since it is also an "Eastern" port.

To anyone who likes it please ignore my bad taste and rudeness but...

man, that is a lame Southern itinerary. All our least favorite islands*. :(

*St Thomas aside since it is also an "Eastern" port.

What makes you not like it? I'm not trying to argue — I've never been so I'm just curious.

Not seeing Hawaii so some folks will be bummed

Hawaii was never going to be part of this release TBH. If they were going to do it before Alaska like in 2020 they'd have released it in October. If they're going to do it after Alaska it would be in the next release. The summer release of the Wonder is very predictable: various Alaska itineraries.

What makes you not like it? I'm not trying to argue — I've never been so I'm just curious.

Of all the islands those are the ones Disney returns to the most frequently so we've spent a few days in Antigua and St Lucia. We only spent one day in St Kitts and didn't enjoy the excursion there either, but that may have been a one off. We don't really care if we go back either way though.There isn't anything particularly wrong, there just isn't as much to do and choose from as far as excursions go. The people weren't as friendly and the ports were not as clean as some of the other choices we've also been to. For every island though there is a fanbase - thats why I am saying to forgive my bad taste. :) Our absolute least favorite was Grenada and yet we had fellow cruisers who said they had their best port day there. There is no accounting for taste and I'm sure if you go it'll be a great time!

I'll keep hoping they return to the ABC islands, personally! :sunny: We also would love to go back to Barbados again and again and someday I want to see Martinique..!

Of all the islands those are the ones Disney returns to the most frequently so we've spent a few days in Antigua and St Lucia. We only spent one day in St Kitts and didn't enjoy the excursion there either, but that may have been a one off. We don't really care if we go back either way though.There isn't anything particularly wrong, there just isn't as much to do and choose from as far as excursions go. The people weren't as friendly and the ports were not as clean as some of the other choices we've also been to. For every island though there is a fanbase - thats why I am saying to forgive my bad taste. :) Our absolute least favorite was Grenada and yet we had fellow cruisers who said they had their best port day there. There is no accounting for taste and I'm sure if you go it'll be a great time!

I'll keep hoping they return to the ABC islands, personally! :sunny:

That's a dream cruise but I'll have to see what price they are asking for! 😂

I don’t like that Magic is taking a number of Sat-Sat (instead of Sunday) 7-nights in Europe but I suppose I’ll deal with it. Norway and the Netherlands, here we come!

For the record, I love #tonyfromspain! I also love Axel on the Magic! The Magic really has a stellar cast!

Anyone have thoughts on the 7 night vs. the 9 night Alaskan cruise? Obviously one is longer, but opinions on ports for the 7 night vs. the 9 night?

For the record, I love #tonyfromspain! I also love Axel on the Magic! The Magic really has a stellar cast!

Anyone have thoughts on the 7 night vs. the 9 night Alaskan cruise? Obviously one is longer, but opinions on ports for the 7 night vs. the 9 night?
On my Alaska cruise (on Norwegian), I was very underwhelmed by Victoria. Wouldn't pay extra for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter