2021 cruise watch thread~!

Ok, quick question if someone can help.
Now you can book opening day online, so can I go on and hold a room then call with my OBB for this room?
Is there a better idea?
By the time I wait on hold, the room I want will be gone for sure.

Hope you can clear up some confusion. We tried to get on the WBPC cruise last year. By the time we called and got through at 4:00 AM MST, all handicapped rooms were booked. What time can you start booking on-line? Did they open it up early for on-line booking vs calling in?

For the record, I love #tonyfromspain! I also love Axel on the Magic! The Magic really has a stellar cast!

Anyone have thoughts on the 7 night vs. the 9 night Alaskan cruise? Obviously one is longer, but opinions on ports for the 7 night vs. the 9 night?

We really enjoyed Hubbard versus Endicott (we ended up there instead of Tracy Arm the year we sailed). I haven't seen Dawes so I can't directly compare those two, but it put on a great show of calving for us. We also enjoy Victoria as well, but we go for a long weekend, not just a few hours. I'm not sure how it fares as a port stop.

Hope you can clear up some confusion. We tried to get on the WBPC cruise last year. By the time we called and got through at 4:00 AM MST, all handicapped rooms were booked. What time can you start booking on-line? Did they open it up early for on-line booking vs calling in?

Yep. They randomly open booking sometimes hours in advance... Scott over at https://disneycruiselineblog.com usually posts on twitter when it does.

For the record, I love #tonyfromspain! I also love Axel on the Magic! The Magic really has a stellar cast!

Anyone have thoughts on the 7 night vs. the 9 night Alaskan cruise? Obviously one is longer, but opinions on ports for the 7 night vs. the 9 night?
I have read that Icy Straight Point was created as a tourist destination.

Now that they announced the DVC-only Cruise, I’m now torn: Keep my current cruise on May 3rd 2021 with stops in Nassau and Castaway or change to the DVC one on June 12 with stops In Cozumel and Castaway?

Ok, quick question if someone can help.
Now you can book opening day online, so can I go on and hold a room then call with my OBB for this room?
Is there a better idea?
By the time I wait on hold, the room I want will be gone for sure.
That won't really work because your placeholder already has a reservation # attached to it and any cruise you put on hold online will also have a reservation # attached to it. So if you really want a certain room I guess you could do a 3 day hold online, call later to use your OBB and just put in a different room number and when your hold expires in 3 days hopefully you can go back in and snatch up that room you want with your second booking, though I don't know how long it takes for a stateroom to go back into inventory. Hope that made sense lol

We really enjoyed Hubbard versus Endicott (we ended up there instead of Tracy Arm the year we sailed). I haven't seen Dawes so I can't directly compare those two, but it put on a great show of calving for us. We also enjoy Victoria as well, but we go for a long weekend, not just a few hours. I'm not sure how it fares as a port stop.
We went on one of the 7-nighters out of Seattle back in 2014 (I wanna day?) and it had a stop in Victoria, but I don’t know if it even counts because it was just like six hours total. It was very pretty, but we wanted more time than we got. Like you, we’d have preferred it to be a full stop rather than a hold-over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!