2021 Dining reservations questions and concerns

gramma4

fairyGaGa
As of today, dining experiences are being booked at the 60 day mark instead of 180 with limited seating.. I am going February 2021 and want to make luau for 10 people.. My concern is, it's already hard to get into the dining we want, how can I even make this happen?
What advice from the you guys, the best Disney experts, would you give to get reservations? and should I check weekly in case they open back up 180 or a different number.

I have nothing for you

we are in unprecedented times. I have no advice for you at this time. Other than keep watching and waiting. See how the summer opening goes.

Who knows at this point if a dinner show like the luau will be open. IF it's open, then the odds are higher toward 60-day ADRs instead of 180 days. I'd recommend keeping an eye on the wdwinfo.com website for updates as well.

As others have said, who knows if they are even going to have the shows by then. But, if they do, just keep checking. I have never, let me repeat, never booked anything more than 30 days out, more often then not if I'm booking something big event type, it's only 2 to 3 weeks out and that includes the Luau. Caveat to that, the biggest group I've ever been with was 4.

We are also going in Feb 2021. We are people who like a nice meal and usually do dining plan. We have NO idea what this trip is going to look like. My guess is we won't until 60 days out. We will likely make a DDP decision based on what is open and what ressies we can get at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!