2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean! June 12, 2021!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Are you sailing on this cruise? Come join the chat! Get to know some fellow cruisers! We can plan a meet the night before! Lots to talk about.

I am Bobbi and sailing with Nancy, my sister, and Patricia, a friend. Patricia and I met on a previous DVC member cruise, and we’ve been friends ever since!!

We booked the member cruise this morning! Our 9th DCL cruise but first member cruise. My husband Kevin, me (Sherry) and our youngest adult daughter Megan. Our oldest was supposed to be cruising with us as well but she has been asked to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding so she won't be with us. :/

This will be our 2nd Member Cruise after the Oct 2019 which was AMAZING! We made SO many lifelong memories! Hoping the cruise industry has returned close enough to “normal” for this cruise to actually sail!

If you would like to, share a picture or a memory from a previous DVC Member Cruise!

For me, my favorite presenter is Stacia Martin.This is from one of her presentations on the 2017 Member Cruise!

AA5F4B0A-75B3-46E6-9E7C-AC65090B06EA.jpegAB629AAD-FCA1-4AFB-A770-5B8008A96C60.jpeg

Last edited:
If you would like to, share a picture or a memory from a previous DVC Member Cruise!

For me, my favorite presenter is Stasia Martin.This is from one of her presentations on the 2017 Member Cruise!

View attachment 516612View attachment 516613
I won one of Stasia’s drawings!

Our favorite memories were all the Disney Legends we met but it was so funny to watch my teen daughter fan-girling over Tony Baxter! (Sorry, it won’t turn the right direction)

Also the Disney Broadway Stars!

Tony Baxter (Medium).jpeg

Last edited:

On the West Coast Cruise, DH won this drawing by Stacia! It was done during “Drawn to Disney “ presentation. Disney Legend Burny Mattinson shared his stories while Stacia turned his stories into artwork!81DDD6EB-C029-45FE-B524-B71D662A223F.jpeg

I had originally spelled Stacia’s name incorrectly, sorry.

Just booked this morning and cannot wait for this cruise. We have done one other DVC Member cruise in 2018 and absolutely loved it!

On that 2015 Alaska member cruise, animator Eric Goldberg was the featured Disney artist. His best known characters include the Genie from Aladdin, Louis the alligator from Princess and the Frog, Phil from Hercules, King Candy from Wreck it Ralph, and the hysterical flamingo with the yo-yo from Fantasia 2000.

I’m a HUGE fan, recognized him and said Hi in the Customs checkin line at the Vancouver cruise terminal. Ran into him a few times around the ship, and went to each of his sessions during the days, Won the Dumbo Drawing at his first demonstration chat session. He also lead two Animation Academy type sessions where he taught us how to draw different characters. At the end of his second Academy session, he gave me his cheat sheet with the various characters he taught in those sessions.

E11E644B-2218-47DB-9A48-43913B89D763.jpeg

F2E904DF-0233-49FD-AF71-A7871029447B.jpeg

Last edited:
On that 2015 Alaska member cruise, animator Eric Goldberg was the featured Disney artist. His best known characters include the Genie from Aladdin, Louis the alligator from Princess and the Frog, Phil from Hercules, King Candy from Wreck it Ralph, and the hysterical flamingo with the yo-yo from Fantasia 2000.

I’m a HUGE fan, recognized him and said Hi in the Customs checkin line at the Vancouver cruise terminal. Ran into him a few times around the ship, and went to each of his sessions during the days, Won the Dumbo Drawing at his first demonstration chat session. He also lead two Animation Academy type sessions where he taught us how to draw different characters. At the end of his second Academy session, he gave me his cheat sheet with the various characters he taught in those sessions.

View attachment 516638

View attachment 516639
That's fantastic!

That is so cool! His session was definitely one of the best memories of that cruise! Did you get the signed bookplate? I did, and then bought the book when it finally came out, but now I can't find the bookplate to put in it! :joker:

View attachment 516638

View attachment 516639
That is amazing!
That looks amazing!
Dog sledding looks like fun

Are you sailing on this cruise? Come join the chat! Get to know some fellow cruisers! We can plan a meet the night before! Lots to talk about.

I am Bobbi and sailing with Nancy, my sister, and Patricia, a friend. Patricia and I met on a previous DVC member cruise, and we’ve been friends ever since!!
Bobbi and I meet on 2015 MC.
It was as if we knew each other for ever!
I feel blessed to have meet her and gotten to know so many wonderful DVC members.
I look forward to meeting you.
Patricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter