2021 Rhine River Cruise Meets Thread

I hope so, but with the way things have gone the last 12 months I'm not banking on anything! I will PIF when the time comes though and play chicken with Disney. I have no interest in moving my deposit.

That's how I feel about our mid-July departure, although I'm less optimistic it will go. And, actually, at this point, I'd almost rather it were cancelled. I'm not sure I want our first river cruise experience to be one with COVID protocols in place that might limit the experience. But if we get to our PIF date, I will also pay and see what happens. I have zero interest in having a deposit with ABD that I need to worry about using in the future.

We are scheduled for the 9/30 Food & Wine cruise (hello wishiwasindisneyjen). For now we are just watching and hoping it will go. I'm hoping this summer brings big advances on the Covid front. If excursions change or are cancelled we will re-think things. We have done several ABDs, but this will be our first river cruise. Very excited! Will be making plane reservations soon. I will probably book flights through Disney just to be safe, but I've never done that before.

We are scheduled for the 9/30 Food & Wine cruise (hello wishiwasindisneyjen). For now we are just watching and hoping it will go. I'm hoping this summer brings big advances on the Covid front. If excursions change or are cancelled we will re-think things. We have done several ABDs, but this will be our first river cruise. Very excited! Will be making plane reservations soon. I will probably book flights through Disney just to be safe, but I've never done that before.
It's really easy to book your flights through ABD. You can either do your research, come up with a flight itinerary you like, present that to ABD, and they will attempt to book it for you. They will send you a proposal with that flight and maybe some alternatives, and you just need to OK which one (if any) you want. You pay for it right then, and ABD books it right then, just like a Travel Agent. Or you can really just let them be the Travel Agent, and give them the details (when, where you want to go) and they will do all the research for you and come up with multiple options for you. Same as the other, you just let them know which, if any you want, and they will book it for you.

You will get all the information on the reservation (airline, reservation number, etc) and can do things like pick or change your seats, etc.

I've found ABD can usually save me a bit of money vs. what I can book on my own, but that hasn't always been the case. But I always start with them.

Sayhello

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter