2022 cruise release?

I’m confused by this. I keep watching the video and not understanding how to see the new dates listed. Can someone help me understand what kind of new dates are available?
If you do a search you can select the 2023 dates. They aren’t bookable, but it will show you the dates and itinerary and base prices.

What I see is now more confusion around the Wonder. No sailings offered between 10/12/22 and 4/2/23. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong?

What I see is now more confusion around the Wonder. No sailings offered between 10/12/22 and 4/2/23. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong?
You are correct. I noticed that as well. I wonder what their plans are for those 4 months...dry dock? New itineraries that they haven't confirmed all the ports for yet? Is it staying on the west coast with no more canal trips? Going to Hawaii? Who knows!

You are correct. I noticed that as well. I wonder what their plans are for those 4 months...dry dock? New itineraries that they haven't confirmed all the ports for yet? Is it staying on the west coast with no more canal trips? Going to Hawaii? Who knows!

Four months would be a crazy long dry dock, no? They must be trying to do something.... surely?

Any guesses for when the next batch of itineraries will be released? Considering moving my Hawai’i booking before PiF at the end of February but would ideally like to see what’s on offer summer next year before choosing.

There is a current 50% off deposit promo that ends March 11th. Historically, when they've had this promo they release the summer itineraries AFTER this expires (eventhough the new cruises would not be eligible anyway).

Any guesses for when the next batch of itineraries will be released? Considering moving my Hawai’i booking before PiF at the end of February but would ideally like to see what’s on offer summer next year before choosing.

When we moved our Alaska 2021 cruise we wanted to move it to an Alaska 2022, which was not yet available. So we moved it instead to a Disney Dream cruise as far out as was bookable, knowing we would move it again. Once Alaska 2022 was bookable, we called on opening day and moved the Disney Dream booking to the Alaska 2022 cruise we actually wanted. This preserved our OBB benefits.

We're now looking at probaby moving our Alaska 2022 to Alaska 2023. Since the OBB extension ends Sept 2022, it can't be preserved. So we will book Alaska 2023 online when it comes out and then have them apply the $ from 2022 to the 2023 booking. If we had to move our current booked cruise sooner because PIF was coming up before summer 2023 was available, I would move it into a Dream "dummy" booking, then book the summer, then move the funds [this assumes you're not trying to preserve an OBB; if you are, then you need to do similar to what we did with our 2021>Dream>2022 with all the moving via the call centre or your TA if you have one].

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!