21st Birthday Bash Pre Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennytablina

They Call Him Flash, Flash, Flash, Flashbeagle~
Alas this is all after the fact now, but I was so busy the days before I had no time to do the pre-trip at all!

Anyways: We went to DLRP from 21st to 24th, staying at Sequoia Lodge to celebrate my 21st - Disney Style! :rotfl:

To introduce my little party crew of 4

Me: Soon to be 21 year old, currently just completed first year of Uni. Total Disney fanatic who's visited WDW a number of times but DLRP only once in 2005. Big kid at heart and a bit of a foodie

DF: forty-something who likes football and soul music - slight foodie like me but also pretty laid back. Will try anything as long as its not a rollercoaster. Goofy fan

DM: The commando who keeps us all in check and generally keeps us grounded. Tends to get a little tense pre-trip but always relaxes once we're on holiday and past the travel bits.

DUncle: Not a blood relation, dads best friend though he's considered an uncle by me and my brother. WDW fanatic and a disney fan of sorts, last visited DLRP in 1993, has requested blackout on plans pre-trip. Also suffering from sinusitis and a bad back at the mo

Theres also DB but hes staying behind this trip due to college A levels and the like so he's manning the fort at home on this occasion, a shame because we like to stick together but he's currently in teen phase of doing his own thing anyways.

DLRP wasnt originally in the plan at all this year, though that 40% deal popped up at quite a good time while holidays were being considered. We recalled that it had been a while since we last did DLRP and seeing as we wont be doing WDW in the next year or so we needed a little Disney to pick us up.

I've been collecting up pins for the trip and checking out places to eat and our hotel. Which has been interesting, theres few central sites on DLRP compared to WDW which has almost every little detail documented to a T. Though this site and DLRP Magic have been a lot of help!

I also recently became a shareholder and joined the club, getting the temp contract was a bit touch and go but we got it a few days pre-trip (!) I also made up a couple of shirts for the trip (pics to come later hopefully!)

Anyways next up: Day 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter