250 Days till Disney Journal ( Feel free to Comment)

Savin4Disney

DIS Veteran
Okay I am only 250 days away from seeing the Mouse in 26 years (Hey when did I get old!) and I looked much better at 11 then I do now. So I joined WW 2 weeks ago. And my first week I lost 7.2 pounds. But tonight I am feeling the snack attack coming on. So I thought okay time to join the WISH! and get thinner by Disney.

Here are my details:
37 years old
Single mom
Working way to much

Where are my weight issues:
Need to lose 118 ( I know I can't lose it all by this trip)
Method to weight loss (WW and excerise)
I go to weight watchers on Monday! So come back and watch me shrink!

So Everyone help me keep on track of losing weight. I will post my journal and other ramdom thoughts that I have.

Thanks!

Welcome to WISH! :wave: You will like it here, as everyone is very nice and supportive. Knowing that there are others who understand how you feel is great! I think you will have fun journaling and it is a great tool to understanding your eating and exercise habits. :banana: :cheer2:

Good luck to you on reaching your goal. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Welcome to WISH! :wave:

Best of luck to you on your journey!

Here is today's journal!

Breakfast:
Swanson breakfast sandwich - 8
Starbucks (Skim macchiato Grande) - 5

Total: 13

Lunch:
Baked Potato - 4
Pinto beans - 2
salsa -0
FF Cheese - 1
WW choc. cake -1

Total: 8

Snack:
Nut mix - 6
grapes -1

Total: 7

Dinner-
Salad (only have to count avacado and dressing) -2
4oz fish - 8

Total: 10

Snack:
3 musketeers - 6 ( I was craving chocolate. Which for me does not happen often. Maybe once every few months. So when I do I have some)

Total: 6

Total used: 44
Flex Used: 14/35

Okay this was a huge food day for me. I do believe in eating my Flex but today I should have made some better choices. Skipping the nuts and eating only 1/2 the candy bar. Oh and the breakfast sandwich or coffee but not both in the same day.

Did not work out. But I did walk around the mall for about 20 min.

Well you know what tomorrow is going to be a better day!

Okay here is the journal for the day. I got a cool surprise at work today. We attended a conference at the Coronado Springs earlier this week. I did not get to go but they brought me back the Mickey Soaps and Shampoo! :cool1:

So here is my day!

Breakfast:
Coffee - 5
Lean Pocket -3

Lunch:
French Onion Soup -3
Tango Chicken Salad -7

Went to Applebees for Lunch!

Total: 10

Dinner:
Salad - 5 (for the avacado, cheese, and dressing)
Soup at hand - 3

Snack:
Mint Chocolate - 4

Points used: 30
No Flex used.

Have to start going to bed early so I can get up and work out. Busy day at work again. I swear I have way to many busy days. But don't we all.

See you tomorrow

Welcome to WISH!!

I hope you have many days like yesterday, your food plan looked good!!

I usually eat 1/2 of my flex and 1/2 of my AP, and I've been doing pretty well...you just need to experiment with those & be patient, you'll find your own "formula" for weight loss success!!

You're off to a great start! :banana: Keep up the good work. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter