25th anniversary cast member ring

Adkfsrmn

Earning My Ears
Hello I'm new to the forum but I recently received this ring from my great uncle who recently passed away. He was a cast member for many years and he was given this ring I believe. I cant seem to find any information on it online. Any insight on it would be great it is stamped as sterling silver 25 anniversary with Cinderella's castle and carriage on it.

It is probably one of the length of service awards, CMs are given a few options for some of the longer anniversaries. 10 year is a plaque, then a series of statues for 15, 20. I know a few CMs who have a ring, though. I thought it was for 20 but maybe it was 25.

Based on the description (Castle with 25 in Cinderella's carriage), this was a stainless steel ring given to cast members during the 25th Anniversary of WDW.

They used to give a ring for 20 years of service that had the mickey from the 20 year service pin on it, however I've heard they quit that tradition and you can only get that ring if you retire from the company now.

Very Cool .... I've seen years of service pins, but not a ring. If the Cindy/Castle/25 is oval ... could it be that he had it set into a stering silver ring? If you think so .... go to a jewelry store and ask them to take a loo. And go onto eBay and do a search there: "disney service pin" or disney service ring." Have fun & good luck!!!

They used to give a ring for 20 years of service that had the mickey from the 20 year service pin on it, however I've heard they quit that tradition and you can only get that ring if you retire from the company now.

This is correct. This changed in 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!