$29.00 per night

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
$29.00-Special-December2001 at Courtyard by Marriott next to WDW.
I just got a link from Concierge.com for a $29.00 per night per room special on certain days in December at the Courtyard by Marriott next to WDW.
Here's a direct link to check it out:

http://www.concierge.com/deals/arch...701Disney3.html

I hope that it can help someone experience Christmas time at Disney.

Ray

Thanks for posting. Although I am not going at that time, I'm sure others will. Fabulous deal so you can have ee.

Jenn

Originally posted by mnbrowns
The 12/2-12/6 is already sold out for this rate:(

Wow, I'm glad I didn't wait until today to make my ressies. (I just made them yesterday late afternoon) At that price, I just couldn't resist- even though there is a risk involved (they immediately charge your CC and is non-refundable). But hey, $160 for 5 nights stay at a Marriott with EE & transportation:D Thanks again, Ray, I never would have picked up on this if it wasn't for you!

I too booked ressies from 12/3 to 12/6, but when I first called I was told that they were sold out. After calling 3 times I talked to a girl named Melissa in reservations and she took my name and number and said if they opened up any rooms she would call me back. Guess how socked I was when she did call me back!! So keep trying or ask for Melissa she was a joy to work with.
:)

EE is short for Early Entry- staying at an on-site hotel enables you to take advantage of getting into selected parks 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. earlier than general public. (More rides, Less lines!!)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I also spoke with Melissa when making our reservations at the Marriott during the August/September $20.00 per night sale. She was wonderful to say the least. I spoke with a couple of other people there and was not treated nearly as nice. I would suggest to anyone that calls to make reservations to ask for her by name. Melissa deserves a raise!!

:smooth: :sunny: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter