CLOSED-Points For Rent: 290 Points @ OKW(use at any resort) at 16 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I am doing here, especially on my phone!!! However, in case I haven't appropriately responded before, I would like to get one of the studio rentals at Grand Floridian for 54 points. I am not local. What is next step?
Hi PTSMickey-cilla,
When I tried to make reservation yesterday for you at grand Floridian -54 points was not available. The only studio is Polynesian Villa or Bay Lake Tower. Please indicate your preference with these and I'll make a reservation for you if you like. Thanks.

I am not local to Florida. Once you can send and receive PMs I can give you my name, phone number, etc.
Hi Portie,
I will make reservation if your a definite alright. Need to let me know and give you last of confirm number. .

Hi cnunley424,
9/11-9/18 7 nights-studio
Polynesian Villas 118 points
Boulder ridge villa 107 points
Copper Creek villa, 107 points.
Bay Lake Tower 102 points
Please let me know if any of these work for you in order of preference. I will book it-reserve if you want so let me know ASAP. If you local I can meet with you on 9/7.

Studio preferred and 2 adults and 1 child aged 9
Hi PTSMickey-cilla,
When I tried to make reservation yesterday for you at grand Floridian -54 points was not available. The only studio is Polynesian Villa or Bay Lake Tower. Please indicate your preference with these and I'll make a reservation for you if you like. Thanks.

Good Afternoon. Checking on availability as follows:

1. Check-in - 10/6
2. Check-out - 10/11
3. Room type - 1-bedroom
4. 4 People - 39, 38, 13 & 10
5. Animal Kingdom - Kidani - Standard
Boardwalk - Standard
Animal Kingdom - Value

Please let me know if your still interested or not.
Hi JJReddawg,
Animal Kingdom Villas-Kidani is 131 points(25,25,25,28,28) 5 nights
Boardwalk Villas is 122 points (22,22,22,28,28) 5 nights
Animal Kingdom-N/A
Let me know your thoughts. If your local we can meet and finalize everything

If Boulder Ridge Studio Villa is still available for 4 nights 10/15-10/19 (62pts) we are very interested in booking. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you!
Are you still interested? I can't PM you from your avatar like others. Please let me know in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter