2nd annual bulb exchange.(Closed)

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
zones2-10.gif

If interested, send me a PM with your hardiness zone and what you like/dislike...
I guess we're gonna have to keep it to bulbs or something that you can buy at Home Depot/Lowe's or a nursery, that would be easy to send...
Try to send something from your own garden if possible along with what you like about this certain plant.....(if you can't that's fine)...Let's make the deadline for this be March 15th, so that gives you a couple weeks and try to send out by the 29th...

Please send me your hardiness zone #
Name
Address
Likes/Dislikes
any preferences if you need shade or sun plants.....

Please let me know if I am leaving something out

Shep..we are talking summer bulbs right? I'd like to participate but I'd have to buy them.

I guess we should do summer/fall...
:D

How many exchanges are you allowing per person and what is the limit on this exchange?

I was thinking of just 1 per person....
It doesn't matter to me though...
I just try and go with what everyone else wants..:D

I'll pm my info asap, Shep. I'm excited. I'm a garden fool. My yahoo e-mail addy is "ilovemygarden". Not sure why I've missed the flower and garden forum up to now but better late than never.

Make that 8. Sending my P.M. immediately after posting this.

I'll give people til midnight tonight and I'll have names out tomorrow morning...:hyper:

Sorry for any delay..
I will have my girls draw names nice & early..:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter