• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

3 CBR Questions?

LeahA

DIS Veteran
1.) Are floating devices allowed in pool area? Ex. little safty boat for the 2 year old?

2.) Is there a spot at CBR to watch Epcot fireworks?

3.) How far is CBR from POR?

Thanks,

Leah

1. I don't think so, but could be wrong. I think you can have safety flotation devices, but that's it.

2. Yes, I have seen it written here that you can see SOME of the Illuminations show at Epcot from CBR. Believe it is over by Martinique bldgs.

3. I stayed in POR, but not in CBR yet. I think it is probably about 15 minutes away, by car, not bus. You would have to go to a park and transfer to a POR bus if you use the internal trans. system.

Hope this helps a little.

1. I don't think so, but could be wrong. I think you can have safety flotation devices, but that's it.

2. Yes, I have seen it written here that you can see SOME of the Illuminations show at Epcot from CBR. Believe it is over by Martinique bldgs.

3. I stayed in POR, but not in CBR yet. I think it is probably about 15 minutes away, by car, not bus. You would have to go to a park and transfer to a POR bus if you use the internal trans. system.

Hope this helps a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter