3-D puzzle of cruise ship?

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone has seen one of those 3-D puzzles in the shape of a ship. My family loves puzzles and I thought that would be fun for the holiday to do as we are counting down our days until our first cruise (which is the REAL holiday present).

the only 3d puzzle of a ship i saw was of the titanic. i'm almost postivie they don't make one of the magic or the wonder.

I've never seen one of the Magic or Wonder, but the Titanic Puzz 3D is made by a company called Wrebbet.

http://www.wrebbit.com/english/canada/products/vehicles/titanic.html

According to Yahoo, you're supposed to be able to order directly from their web site, but I've never been able to figure out how.

I searched for it on ToysRUs.com but they are out of stock at the moment.

I also searched (for Titanic 3D puzzle) on EBay.com and there are 6 acutions currently running.

I've done a bunch of 3D puzzles including Cinderella Castle, Notre Dame (which sits in my entertainment center complete with Hunchback figurines!), the Monopoly Board and the grandfather clock and really have enjoyed them. What a great idea for a family pre-cruise activity!

Hope this helps!

Valerie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter