• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 day PH Plus tickets now available through Disney???

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
I was just on the Budget Forum and came across a discussion about how to obtain a 3 day PH. One suggestion was Alamo, which I already knew about but someone posted a link to Disney's Online Ticket Sales and there is a 3 day PH Plus One Option for $175.74 tax included. It shows Gate Price and Advance Purchase Price as the same. Tickets can be mailed or picked up "will call".

When did WDW start selling 3 day Park Hoppers PLUS???

I used this link that was provided by the poster:
http://minilien.com/?NBY6Kckv4p It will automatically switch you to the Walt Disney World Online Ticket page. Click on "Park Hopper Plus Tickets" and scroll to 3 day PH, click on "more info" for details.

I guess since Disney was directly selling the tickets for Alamo, they decided to go with it!

Or maybe not!

Scratch
:smooth:

I actually just noticed this yesterday too. Hadn't heard anything about it at work, but it looks like these are a non-commissionable ticket, so they would not let TA's know about them. Still, it is an option I'd definitely be looking at. Three days in the parks would be perfect for us as we like to do lots of resort hopping, DTD and shopping off site as well as Universal.

If you don't use that link which goes to Milien first, the 3 day tickets don't show up on Disney's site. Hmm...

Just got off the phone with Disney CRO and talked to 4 people and no one knows anything about this 3 or 4 day ticket. If you look at the top of the web page it isn't actually an official Disney site only a Disney page is displayed when you go to Disney's site and look up tickets it is still www.disney.com at the top of your browser in the address bar not from the link though.

It is the official Disney ticket page, but there is still a mystery here. I went through the posted link & saw the 3/4 day hoppers listed. I cut & pasted this address link into Microsoft Word. I then went to www.Disney.com and cut & pasted this address link into Word as well. Guess what? When I compared them both, they are the same link, BUT the 3/4 day hoppers don't show up when you go through Disney.com by clicking through Destinations, etc...???? I am very computer literate and I am perplexed as to how this is happening when it is the same identical direct link from Disney's attraction ticket web page.

Very mysterious!!!

Tiger926

Exactly and that is what I was saying very strange how it isn't coming up on the direct link site but it is through the redirected site.

Why do you think this is? I hope that anyone who orders these tickets doesn't have any problems.

It is very strange indeed! Tiger

Yes, this is so strange isn't it? That's why I asked here if anyone knew about this. I went back and found the thread I was reading about this and it looks like the OP was from France. Here is a link to the discussion:HERE

The rest of the discussion on pages 1 and 2 deals with purchasing the 3 day PHP from Alamo and it's actually about 5$ cheaper from them.

I have researched every which way to go and have found that with tax, handling charges, and postage either CAA or the Disney store is cheaper. Now that is cheaper per day. Oh also included changing it into Can. $'s.
tigercat

IF you go to Mousesavers.com they discuss ticket purchases and in there they say the it IS a disney number but is a deal though Alamo. The number given is for "Disney Preferred Ticketing" which they say is an official disney department . The number is 1 800 560 2397. Tickets would be great for short trips but it is still cheaper to buy the larger hopper passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter