!3 days until trip plz help me finish these!!!

princesshope1982

Mouseketeer
I had linda working on a request for me but her thread has been closed. Is there anyone out there that can help me with this?

I need the time changed on an invite and 2 envelope designs. Please let me know if you can help. i have everything else printed and ready to go.

I think I can make the winnie the pooh envie for you and probably the lilo and stitch. It wont have the same exact type of txt because I dont know what she used

thats fine, i dont think She will notice if the text is different. Thank you thank you

you are welcome... i made them and can post them tonight if you want... the invitations also says dinner on it.... i can take the time off and you can write in the time... again i am not sure what font she used. I looked and I dont have it.

you are welcome... i made them and can post them tonight if you want... the invitations also says dinner on it.... i can take the time off and you can write in the time... again i am not sure what font she used. I looked and I dont have it.

i also can put 2pm on it but it wont be the same font... let me know:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter