3 extra month deal question

tarq476

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about taking advantage of the 15 month deal that goes until Sept 30. I would like to buy it before Sept 30, but wait to use it until some time later in October. Am I correct that the passes would be valid 15 months from the date we first use them rather than the purchase date? How long do you have to activate them? I would like to get two full holidays seasons with this pass.

Also, someone on this board mentioned in another thread that the passes start on the activation date if you pay in full, but if you use flex pay, the clock begins ticking on the day you purchase them. When I choose the flex pay pass detail on the UO website, it seems to disagree with that. This line seems to indicate flex passes work the same as pay in full: "The 2-Park 15-Month Preferred Annual Pass – Florida Resident entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks for a total of fifteen (15) months beginning and including the first day this pass is used." Can anyone clear this up?

Lastly, has it been officially announced what days the two HHN houses will be open this year?

Thanks in advance!

I just got off the phone with guest services with the same question after I saw a post about the flex pass option starting on day of purchase. She said that it starts the first day in the park. We go next month too and want to get the two holiday seasons too. The payments start when you purchase the pass but it's not active until you enter the park for the first time.

Anyone know how renewals work?
If I dont activate my pass Till January and have the monthly payments when do the monthly renewals kick in?

Also curious if I can wait to have them activated until next year.

I sent an email to Universal asking. Here is the reply I received today:

“Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando Resort Guest Services.

Please be assured that our Annual Passes do not expire for one (1) year from the first date of use. In addition, please be advised that our Power Annual Pass and Seasonal Annual Pass has block-out dates, which are subject to change at any time. You are more than welcome to purchase Annual Passes and not pick them up for over a year. For more information, please call our Annual Pass Department at 1-866-PASS-4-FUN, or visit our website at https://ww2.universalorlando.com/web/k2/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/uoap-types/index.html.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to call Guest Services at (407) 224-4233, option four (4).

Again, thank you for contacting us. We hope you will visit us soon.”

I sent an email to Universal asking. Here is the reply I received today:

“Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando Resort Guest Services.

Please be assured that our Annual Passes do not expire for one (1) year from the first date of use. In addition, please be advised that our Power Annual Pass and Seasonal Annual Pass has block-out dates, which are subject to change at any time. You are more than welcome to purchase Annual Passes and not pick them up for over a year. For more information, please call our Annual Pass Department at 1-866-PASS-4-FUN, or visit our website at https://ww2.universalorlando.com/web/k2/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/uoap-types/index.html.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to call Guest Services at (407) 224-4233, option four (4).

Again, thank you for contacting us. We hope you will visit us soon.”

Thank you!

Yes. They would honor the tickets at the window even if I didn’t go until next year. We decided to take the plunge (and masks) and go this fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter