3 Month Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-April, May, & June---CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
This is a three month commitment where you send your pen pal a letter via snail mail, along with a twist. The twist is a special extra that you will send to your pal. We usually keep the twist to something that is a few dollars, and each month I will announce a theme for the type of twist you will include. Ex. Send your pen pal something that they can use for their kitchen, send your pen pal something that is Halloween themed, .....

Since we are approaching the month of April real soon, sign ups will be only till March 30th. I will pass out pen pal info by the following day. For each month, you MUST send out your letter along with the twist by the second Saturday of each month. You must post on the sent/received thread once you have sent out your letter, and as you receive yours. There is also a MANDATORY weekly check in. You must be in between Monday-Friday of each week so that I along with your pen pal knows that you are around. Review the posts, check your pm, ... since there might be a message for you. If you will be traveling during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing in Action-(M.I.A.).

To sign up, please send me your complete info. via a pm-

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of pen pals you would like-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-Yes or No-
What are some of your likes/hobbies-
Do you have any collections-
*Feel free to list a bit about yourself to your pen pal.

****** Please do not write any personal information that your pen pal may give you on the board-ex. hope you have fun on your trip next monday. This thread is viewed not only by participants, so we would like to keep things safe.

Come, and join us! :cutie:

Glad to have all three of you join in for the next round! :goodvibes

Who will be next? New participants are welcome to join us as well.

It's been awhile since I have participated in the pen pal twist --- so I'm in for this next round.

To all participants. Could you answer this question and pm me your answer please.

What are your favorite non alcoholic drinks? Are there certain drinks that you do not drink or care for? Ex. Coffee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter