3 or 4 days monday - wed or thurs - October

thedarksyde

I like food and star wars and disney and things
I am planning a trip on Oct 1st 2011 (approx) and I am wondering if I can get away with 3 days at the parks? 1 at TDL, 1 at TDS and one hopping to fill in, instead of 4 days. (2 at each park) I know about the lines, and I am really scared. I am planning on going during the week, monday - wed or thursday. I want to know if I can cut it to three days or am I going to regret it not planning the 4th day. I am planning on staying at the Tokyo Bay resort.

My level of crazy is, this trip is supposed to be for TDR and we just happen to be going to Japan as well. I will be very sad if I feel like I missed something at TDR.

Planning for a week day is already a great first step, do not go on the weekends for Halloween! 3 days should be fine and a 4th day is bonus, with one day for TDL and 2 days for TDS. Halloween is one of the most fun times to go to TDR and I think you will really enjoy it. The key is to get there early and have a plan! Think about your priorities whether it be shows, attractions, shopping, photos (tripods are not allowed btw) and if you know what you want to do it will be so much easier. Keep in mind people will get there early and run to either the show/parade, FP, or since it is Halloween the lottery for the the TDS stage show. TDS may be even more crowded than usual and almost certainly more crowded than TDL because it's the 10th anniversary and their Halloween event is better. I go a lot for Halloween, maybe almost everyday so if there is anything I can do let me know.

Is it possible to park hop like we do here? Or is it 1 park per day?

Usually 1 park a day for the 1st and the 2nd day. You can park hop on the 3rd and 4th days. But if you stay at one of the Disney hotels, you can park hop from the day one with extra fee. Don't remember how long this program is running though.

Even with park hopping I think it's best to stick to one park because it's much easier. Do you have a specific reason for wanting to park hop?

The hopping was if I only do 3 days, so that I can see what I missed from either park...

FP can run out by noon so if you will park hop on the second day try to make sure that what's left won't have an enormous wait. For example shows or attractions that have single rider or have less of a wait so that if you do put it off you can almost certainly catch it on the make up day. I also feel like so much more can be done at TDL if you start form the morning so if you are going to do a split day I think it's better to start there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter