10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Cute cute clothes! I have so many Disney t-shirts...just need to decide which ones to pack this trip. I think I wear many of the same ones each time but every now and then I get a new one to throw into the mix! I bought one online at the Disney Store...and have yet to see it ship and now I can't even find my order! UGH!

Cute cute clothes! I have so many Disney t-shirts...just need to decide which ones to pack this trip. I think I wear many of the same ones each time but every now and then I get a new one to throw into the mix! I bought one online at the Disney Store...and have yet to see it ship and now I can't even find my order! UGH!

Thanks! Disney Store shipping does seem to be on the slooooow side...

Thanks! Disney Store shipping does seem to be on the slooooow side...

Actually everything shipped EXCEPT the shirt...and I can find NO information about when it will ship. The website isn't helpful, there is no information on the order page itself and the item is no longer listed for sale. So I have no idea if it will arrive before this upcoming trip...or at all. >:(

Actually everything shipped EXCEPT the shirt...and I can find NO information about when it will ship. The website isn't helpful, there is no information on the order page itself and the item is no longer listed for sale. So I have no idea if it will arrive before this upcoming trip...or at all. >:(

Gosh I hate when that happens!!!!

So was it cool when the Cubs won last year, or was it your worst nightmare?

I was truly happy for all the Cubs fans!!!! But, I will always love the SOX a little bit more...I had tix for last nights Sox game, but it was canceled due to the storms that came through.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! It sure is a beautiful day here! We are finally down to the teens...19 days to go for the first summer trip and 47 days to go for the next...Mani and pedis are scheduled for both, MORE clothes have been ordered (I can't help it, I have a clothing addiction, and I got a new job that pays a lot more, so I feel justified).:D I even ordered my niece some new clothes...After all, I am the aunt, and I'm entitled to spoil her a little...

I am so excited to be down in Florida/Disney again so soon...When the plane lands in the sunshine state, I just feel a sense of peace wash over me...
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And, for you moms, a very Happy Mother's Day!!!:flower1: We will be going to dinner on Saturday night, because I have to leave for WI Sunday afternoon for work the following day...We will also be planting flowers.:daisy:

103024914_136.jpg
103036922_B06.jpg
103010700_400.jpg
103092135_136.jpg

Ok, so I bought more clothes!!! But, won't they totally fit in with me being in WDW over the 4TH of July?!?! I might be the most patriotic one there...:love:

I LOVE all your family pics! The kids are just adorable, and you and your hubs are so stinkin cute together! :flower1: It's so neat how many times (and counting lol) you've been! For those of us who've just recently found the obsession :worship: I'm looking forward to following along!

On to some non trip news...My town had a wine fest yesterday afternoon called Wine on the Fox. Different wineries came, and for $15, you received a really cute glass, and were able to get 5 different pours. Then, for $5, you could get a full glass. There was a live band, food trucks and LOTS of people enjoying a fabulous day on the river with food, wine and sun...
This sounds like so much fun! A town about 30 minutes from here started having a Sangria festival last year. I missed it, but totally plan to go this year :thumbsup2

Does anyone else seem to do a bit more clothes shopping before heading out to a WDW vacation????8-)
Usually, and this time I went a bit crazy :rolleyes1 I posted a few of the things in my TR but that's just the Disney stuff really! I literally bought out Old Navy lol, but between our trip this week and going back in August I figured I was due a new summer wardrobe :D

When the plane lands in the sunshine state, I just feel a sense of peace wash over me...
:cloud9: I thought I was weird that I felt this way, so glad I'm not the only one!

very Happy Mother's Day!!!:flower1:
I hope you had a wonderful day :daisy:

I LOVE all your family pics! The kids are just adorable, and you and your hubs are so stinkin cute together! :flower1: It's so neat how many times (and counting lol) you've been! For those of us who've just recently found the obsession :worship: I'm looking forward to following along!

Tia, you are so sweet!!!! I LOVE your pics too!!!!!!! You all look so incredibly happy! I bet you are getting very excited about your upcoming trip...I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi everyone! I haven't been on much this week, because I started a new job, and I've been crazy busy...But, wanted to pop in to say 12 days until the 1st summer trip and 40 days until the next one...I'm getting my hair cut and colored next week, with mani and pedi appointments on the 30th, before Ash and I leave...

Good morning! In 10 days, Ash and I will be back in Florida. In 12 days, we will be back in Disney. So, what does a good mama do...well took Ash shopping of course (and picked up a few things for Ali. She started her new job yesterday, so she wasn't able to join us). She picked out some shorts and tees, along with a wallet and a new pair of Nikes. It was a successful trip, so I feel confident she is all set for summer...

TRIP RECAP

May 31-Arrive in Tampa at 7pm, and head to PEI WEI for a late dinner. Hopefully, my niece, Gia will be in the car with my sister when she picks us up...:D

JUNE 1-Beach, and dinner at my in-laws.

JUNE 2-Leave for WDW early after a Starbucks run, and check into SSR. We plan on spending the day by the pool, eating, drinking and shopping in DS, w/ dinner at Homecomin' and Happily Ever After fireworks at the GF (an evening cocktail will totally be warranted at this time).

JUNE 3-Breakfast at Cape May Cafe, and head back to St Pete. In the late afternoon, my sister and her husband are going out to dinner and to a concert, so I will be babysitting Gia (the whole reason this trip came to be).

JUNE 4-After lunch outside on the beach somewhere, Ash and I leave for the airport to go home...

But, it's ok, because we will be back down on June 28th...:smooth::smooth::smooth:

Good morning!!!! So, I got my first pay check from my new job, and let's just say shopping in DS is going to be EXTRA FABULOUS!!!! I'm hoping to pick up a new Alex and Ani, some new tees from Uniqlo and a new Disney, Pandora charm...Timmy and Ali have given me a list of things they would like me to bring home for them too...
5 days to go...But first, a double hitter White Sox game tonight (unless it gets rained out, which is a HUGE possibility).o_O

IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0601.JPG So, now another real life update. Ash and I went to what was suppose to be a double header White Sox game last night. The first game was postponed due to rain. And, the second one had a delayed start. We didn't get home until 2 am. It was cold and rainy, but I thought I'd share a few pics...And, one of the pitchers, Quintana, tossed me a ball.:D[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

We leave for Florida in 4 days!!!! We will be in Disney in 6...

Well I tend to be late to most reports, but at this point I'm just plain rude. Nonetheless I'm here. And for the record, from your Nations Capital, Go Nats Go! :-)

Good morning!!!! So, I got my first pay check from my new job, and let's just say shopping in DS is going to be EXTRA FABULOUS!!!!

That's excellent!!!
Sorry about the games getting rained out/delayed, while I'm not a baseball fan it still stinks.
Only a couple days to go now!!! If I don't get back here, safe travels, enjoy your shopping, eating, and your niece :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter