3 young kids...would HRH or PBH be better?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I can the ENT rate for my dates at either hotel (no RPR). PBH would be about $20 more/night. My kids are 7, 5, and 3. The location of HRH looks best. However, the extra square footage of PBH would be nice (485 vs 375). I already booked HRH, but am now questioning the benefit of the extra space. My kids love to swim and play in the sand. Are both hotels equal with regards to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

HRH has the underwater music, which your kids might like. I haven't stayed at PBH, but I really like the location of HRH and will be staying there for a second time next month. It's a very quick walk to the parks and it's easy to go back and forth to take a mid-day break,etc. You can walk from PBH, but you probably wouldn't want to with 3 kids. We did it once from the HRH to check it out, but was quite a hike. There is the boat, but I like the option of walking without it being too far. If you were to compare PBH to WDW onsite hotels, however, the distance would seem great.

T&B

I would highly recommmend the Hard Rock deluxe room. You will really appreciate the two queen beds and pull out couch as well as the extra floor space. The kids will love the ice cream shop as well as the great pool. It is so kid friendly and only a five minute walk away from the parks.

The deluxe room is usually a little bit more expensive but well worth the extra price.

Thanks for you input! The deluxe HRH rooms are not avail. with the ENT rate for my dates. I guess I should keep trying and hope one will open up? Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter