30% AP discount at ShopDisney!

The discount works on the Crislu jewelry as well! Plus free shipping code shipmagic stacked on it. 30% off the higher end jewelry is a nice perk.

Thank you for posting the code. I cancelled my AP five weeks ago, but am still waiting for my refund. Code worked fine, and stacked with the back-to-school 25% off and the other 25% off ("Goldstar"). So I got lunchboxes for $5 and backpacks for $10-11. My.DD got.that Loungefly purse of the three Aristocrat kittens, and I got the Loungefly Disney Cats mini backpack and the Baby Yoda leggings all 30% off.
Perfect way to use the gift cards I bought for an October trip that is no longer happening.

Can you list the codes you used?

I owe my wife a birthday gift!

I bought a surprise for my wife and completely forgot about this discount. Meh. Maybe next time. I did still get the free shipping so all is not lost. :)

Can you list the codes you used?

I owe my wife a birthday gift!
Sorry for the late reply! AP30 is/was the code. I also used a code for last week's sale and the usual Shipmagic for free shipping above $75. This week the site will have a different sale with different codes. GL!

My pair shipped. This is my first pair of Crocs and was unsure what size to buy. I wear a 7.5 and sized down to a 7.
I have multiple pairs of crocs. All of them, including disney ones, I size up. If they are just a touch tight, put them on and aim a hair dryer on them and they will stretch a bit. Not too hot, too close or for too long because you could damage the shoes.

You can also put them into the dryer for a few minutes and then put them on your feet when they get good and "Warm". I've done that a time or two and it works great!

You can also put them into the dryer for a few minutes and then put them on your feet when they get good and "Warm". I've done that a time or two and it works great!

Great idea! Dont leave them in a hot car though, they will shrink and become kid sized. Ask me how I know! :D:D:D

I was able to get an order in but I wish they would extend or offer a Labor Day incentive so I can do another.
If you are a Chase cardholder, of any kind, be sure and check your offers. You have to manually add these to your card by I had 5% back shopdisney and 10% back on another. Which meant I was getting 40% before I stacked other discounts. We all know with Disney that doesn’t occur very often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter