30% Discount Class Action Settlement

Mackie's Mommy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I Saturday I received my letter and code for this discount. I have looked all over the letter and cannot find any restriction that this could not be applied to existing reservations. Has anyone tried to do this yet?

TIA

I received one too.... it says on the bottom:

"The certificate number MUST be provided at time of booking...."

So, I guess you can't use it on an existing? But, you can ask them! Or, cancel the reservation and re-book it w/ this special?

Good Luck!

Mackie's Mommy said:
I Saturday I received my letter and code for this discount. I have looked all over the letter and cannot find any restriction that this could not be applied to existing reservations. Has anyone tried to do this yet?

TIA

What is this for? What was the requirement to be listed in the settlement?

I think it was for a suit made to the Travel Company regarding travel insurance. It was for a certain time period. I booked a 10/03 and 10/04 trip on line, one of those two times!

what kind of add'l info do you need... a few months ago (Jan? Feb?) a letter went out to all those that had booked vacations online that were automatically given the insurance w/out the opt out option... apparently this was discovered by a group of people and they brought a class action suit against disney... when we received the paperwork about the lawsuit we were give different choices as to what we wanted our settlement to be (30% off wdw hotel, dl hotel, some souvenier type thing and maybe a few other choices)... we selected the 30% off, mailed it back and promptly forgot about it... SURRPISE when it arrived in the mail this week... i contacted my travel agent and she is looking into if it can be used for existing ressies, room only ressies, package ressies, etc... i am hoping (obviously) for 30% off a package as that would be a significant savings (although it will cause me to rework my plan)...

We rec'd one of these in the mail. My DH put it somewhere never sent it back. Does anyone know who I can contact reguarding this or is it to late.

We received the 30% off letter in the mail this week too. I called the number listed and was told we could not apply it to an existing reservation but could cancel and recieve the same reservation using the code. I was very clear that I did not want to loose my spot while making my new one. I was unsure how that worked but was told it would not be a problem. The CM had to cancel and refund my deposit to my credit card then make the new reservation and get a new deposit from me. It took a bit of time but I thought it was worth it to save 30% which ended up being just over $200.00!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter