• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 people is it possible

bams50

Earning My Ears
We are trying to figure a way to take our entire family of 30 members to WDW two years down the line. As the points are less expensive at OKW vs SSR where we own has anyone had luck on getting a couple of grandvillas 7 months out. We really want to use our points and put as little money out for lodging as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Ears to you,

Linda

Not sure about 7 mos. out. I have a friend who is taking about 60 people and she got 3 GVs, 1 2 br and3 studios but at 11 mos. out. They will check availability for you if you're curious, just can't book til 7 mos. Maybe you could find an OKW owner willing to swap points?

I would definately start findong an OKW owner to swap points with - you have plenty of time to work out the details and I'm sure someone on this board would be willing. Getting one is hard enough - if possible - at the 7 mos - but 2 would be stretching it! It would be a great trip! :flower:

I think it would matter what time of year you would be going. Is it a busy DVC time or not? That sounds like a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter