**CLOSED** 300 AKV Points for rent. $17 PP **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecbigger

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
300 points available to rent at $17 per point. Home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas. Must be used AFTER June 30th 2020.
I'm happy to help with any questions you may have and good luck with your search.

Steve

Hello!
Is there availability for:
Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2 nights
2 adults

thank you very much!

Hi - Looking for 119 points
July 13 - July 18 2020
Disney Polynesian
2 adults - 2 kids under 19

300 points available to rent at $17 per point. Home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas. Must be used AFTER June 30th 2020.
I'm happy to help with any questions you may have and good luck with your search.

Steve

I trired to PM you but not sure if I did it right. I am need about 200 points. I am a DVC member so you can just transfer and be done. Will be happy with something close to 200.. a little over or under is fine.

Hi! I'm looking for:
October 7-16 or October 13-16 2020
AKV studio
2 adults

Thank you!

Any Deluxe Studios for 1 person Dec 10-14? Hoping for Standard or Savannah view!

I'm looking for a AKV Savannah Studio or 1 BR Value for 11/16 to 11/20. How's availability look?

Last edited:
Looking for 11-28 to 12-5. A studio at any resort. Could also do 11-14 to 11-21 if nothing is available. Thanks.

Hello, looking for a one or two bedroom for April 24-28 or 29. Rented a couple of times on this board before. Thank you and looking forward to hearing back from you!

Steve
Hi Steve,

Looking to book for my honeymoon. October 2nd-10th.
Studio at Animal Kingdom, Riviera, Poly or Grand Floridian preferred but pretty happy with anything at this point :)
Two adults.

Hello Steve,

I am looking to rent 60 points for Animal Kingdom Villas - Studio Savanna View Room. 2 adults and 2 children for 11/25 - 11/28, 2020.

Is this something we might be able to work out a rental agreement on if there is availability?

Thank you for your time

~ Brandon

Hello
I’m looking for a studio/value for October 6-13 or September 29-October 6, at animal kindgom/studio room. I believe it is around 74 points, give or take a couple. I was wondering if you had any availability? I am prepared to book asap. Thank you!

Last edited:

Steve
Hi Steve,
I’ve never rented points before so it’s all new to me. My boss recommended we do it. We are wanting to visit in December like 17th or 18th to the 22nd or 23rd. I’m not sure how the whole points thing works. We’re a party of 4 with two kids ages 15 and 17 at vaca time. I want to do the meal plan as well. Thanks for any info/advice you can give!
Kira

Steve
Hello Steve

I'm hoping that you might be able to help me understand how this works now, it looks like things have changed a little bit since i last used the Forum years ago.

I'm traveling down to Orlando for a Baseball tournament "Russmatt" in Winterhaven with my sons college team.

My daughter is joining me she is 14. My son will be staying with the team in Winterhaven, i will be staying with my daughter in the Disney area.

She would like to stay at the AKL for a couple of nights, we arrive on Sunday 3/01 and i was hoping to find a room that would accomodate the two of us for 3/01 departing on 3/03 so two nights.

Do you know how much this would cost me if i were to rent points? also open to other resorts those nights but i would like to surprise her, maybe you could point me to someone that could help, i've looked at the point charts, and it looks like i am in the 16 pts per night range i believe for just a standard room?

Any help that you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you

kyle

We're looking to rent AKL studio standard between 9/19-9/26, 6-7 nights or 9/20-9/26 5-6 nights. (can shift dates between 9/19 arrival and 9/26 departure). Alternatively, BWV or OWK standard studio same dates. We've rented with David's before but we're unsuccessful finding a matching member so far this year.

Hello

I'm looking for an AKV studio March 1st and 2nd 2020, do you know if anything is available those nights?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!