Closed. 315 Boardwalk points for rent. $13.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points for rent. Boardwalk can book at 11 months window. All other DVC resorts at 7 months.

Points to be used by 31st August 2021

I am a regular renter of DVC points.

Payment by paypal. Contract is supplied after booking made.

Please PM the following:

Preferred resort
Room size and view
Check in and check out dates
Traveling party size
Ages of children

Looking for BoardWalk or Beach Club Villa, Studio, 9/12-9/17/2020, 2 adults

Last edited:
Looking for BoardWalk or Beach Club Villa, Studio, 9/12-9/17/2020, 2 adults

Those nights are available for Boardwalk and Beach Club Studio prefer view 76 points

You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered more than 24 hours in order to use the PM system. You need to go to the Technical Support/Test Forum where you can post enough to reach that minimum.

I"m interested in outright transfer so that I can combine the points with mine to book for February. Is that possible?

I will probably have other points I can transfer. Still to confirm

You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered more than 24 hours in order to use the PM system. You need to go to the Technical Support/Test Forum where you can post enough to reach that minimum.

Hi,

Looking for -

Preferred resort - Animal Kingdom
Room size and view - 1 bedroom
Check in and check out dates - 12/13 to 12/17/20
Traveling party size - 4
Ages of children - all adults

Question as I haven't stayed at a DVC property since COVID - how do park tickets work? Can we just buy them separately once the reservation is made?

Thanks so much!

Kim

Those nights are available for Boardwalk and Beach Club Studio prefer view 76 points

Thanks! I'm working on it.

Hi,

Looking for -

Preferred resort - Animal Kingdom
Room size and view - 1 bedroom
Check in and check out dates - 12/13 to 12/17/20
Traveling party size - 4
Ages of children - all adults

Question as I haven't stayed at a DVC property since COVID - how do park tickets work? Can we just buy them separately once the reservation is made?

Thanks so much!

Kim

Those dates are available. I have sent a PM

looking for boardwalk studio cheapest view for 11/26-12/4. Willing to do AKL, CC at WL, or BR at WL (all studios) if boardwalk doesn't have availability. :)

looking for boardwalk studio cheapest view for 11/26-12/4. Willing to do AKL, CC at WL, or BR at WL (all studios) if boardwalk doesn't have availability. :)

Boardwalk, AKL, CC & BR not available for the full time in any view.

The only resort with all nights is Saratoga standard view 105 points.

Colin

Do you still have points available? Looking for standard/cheapest view studio available October 22-27, 2 adults. Thanks!

PM sent.
Looking for 115 for September, we already borrowed too many to book this trip under covid rules lol

Boardwalk, AKL, CC & BR not available for the full time in any view.

The only resort with all nights is Saratoga standard view 105 points.

Colin

Is there anything available studio wise if we changed the dates up a little, maybe 11/27-12/4 or 12/5, OR 11/28-12/4 or 12/5. We have a little wiggle room with our dates.

Is there anything available studio wise if we changed the dates up a little, maybe 11/27-12/4 or 12/5, OR 11/28-12/4 or 12/5. We have a little wiggle room with our dates.

Only Saratoga. Must be a popular time. Other resorts only 1 or 2 nights available

Colin

Looking for Boardwalk standard studio 4/29-5/2
4 people, 2 kids (8 and 5) and 2 adults

Thanks!

Looking for Boardwalk standard studio 4/29-5/2
4 people, 2 kids (8 and 5) and 2 adults

Thanks!

BWV standard view is available for those nights

I have sent a PM

Hi, we're looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 Bedroom value or standard if you still have points available. There's 4 of us, 2 adults 2 teens. The dates we are looking to go are Jan. 10-15 2021.

Hi, we're looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 Bedroom value or standard if you still have points available. There's 4 of us, 2 adults 2 teens. The dates we are looking to go are Jan. 10-15 2021.

I have plenty of points available

For those dates AKL jambo House 1 bedroom Standard view is available 120 points, Kidani Village is the same

No value rooms available

PM me if you want to book

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter