Where are you staying? We're at Vistana Resort. Are you traveling with kids? Flying or driving?

Hope to hear from you!

I know how you feel. We're not leaving for 16 days and I feel very impatient! I have our passes on order (they'd better get here soon) and our PS made. I just don't have our transportation set up yet. We're trying Universal for a few days first this time and I haven't worked out the particulars of that yet. :confused:

As for clothes, my tendency is to take everything :rolleyes: but I know that's not practical nowadays. Problems, problems... ;)

Disney Princess - We'll be at the Vistana Resort from March 6-15 with my 2 DS - almost 4 and almost 7 as well as Grandma and Great-Grandma. We're flying, and I'm really trying to limit my clothing since it should be easy to do laundry. I'm thinking 6 short-sleeve shirts, 6 shorts, some pants (maybe 4-5), and a jacket. Also bringing ponchos for everyone as it looks like rain is probable. Just checked Accuweather's 15 day forecase and it looks like things could be cooling off a bit and seeing some 60's during the day... If it looks like more 60's right before we leave, I'll throw in a few extra long pants.

I don't trust anything the weather people say beyond about 48 hours! Things change quickly, so I am sure the 15 day forecast is a guess at best.

Personally, as long as it is fairly nice (60's or up) and isn't pouring rain, that would be great. At the moment, it's about 5 degrees with the wind chill where I live!

I just talked to my mother-in-law who is already in Orlando. She said it was about 85 today and sunny. But I have heard there are storms moving into the area over the next 3-4 days. With any luck, they should be moving out right when we are rolling in.

Have a great trip!!!

DrewC - we also leave on 3/7!

We're staying at the Holiday Inn Family Suites. We're trying the drive this year, leaving from upstate NY on the afternoon of 3/7. We hope to be checking in by early afternoon on 3/8.

We have three kids in tow: 5, 4 and 18 months. They travel pretty well, and we had a video system installed in our van for the trip. Hopefully that makes the ride go faster.

8 days now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter