355 OKW Points For Rent @ $16 pp for Resv beg 2/1/21. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKW_Family

Mouseketeer
Currently have 355 OKW points for rent for reservations beginning 2/1/2020. We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. Will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Paypal plus any fees, if applicable. Note: If you are not familiar with PayPal, I can advise on how they allow transferring payment without fees.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are mostly the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are listed as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Sarasota Springs, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points! I choose to list at a lesser price than most as I don't want to spend months renting points I am not using. We have travel plans ourselves 509510.

Last edited:

Would like to know if your points are still available. Would like May 2021.

Yes they are. PM me when you can with the specifics of what you are looking for. Thanks
I am interested in Old Key West, it is our favorite resort , We have stayed there many times and always love it. We were there last in 2018. We usually stay on Miller's Road in buildings either 17, 18. We like ground floor due to I have had knee surgery on both of my knees and it just makes for a more convenient and comfortable stay. We have rented many times from DVC members and it has always proven to be a very pleasant experience. As far as for our history, we are a family of 3, my husband is a retired fire fighter, I am a housewife and we are raising our 16 ,will be 17 in January granddaughter. She dearly loves Disney and would love to do the DCP program at some point. She is homeschooled and is a very high straight A student. We would like a studio, which if I am correct for the time we are thinking ,May 2nd -10th, 8 days would be 96 points. But my cousin would like to rent points as well for the same time, different contract. So I am not sure that You would have available the total amount which would be 96x2=192 total. She is a single working mom of a soon to be 21 year old boy who has his pilots license and is teaching flying lessens until he is able to get a job with a major airlines. If you would reply back and tell me how you like to work your rentals, contract, deposit, final payment and so on I would greatly appreciate your time and response. Hopefully we will be able to work together. If not Thank-You for this response and take care and be safe. That is a concern for us as we are uncertain as to if this trip can or will happen due to the all the changes in the world and especially Disney. In all honesty we would not care to go without park hopper,that we feel is a must. I know that no one knows what the future holds as far as the parks, which is a concern as to if we are jumping the gun by even thinking about renting points right now but there again I am not wanting to miss a good deal by not going ahead. To do it or not to do it that is the qyestion

Hi there. I do have points avail. But we cannot share any personal information on the threads. You need to have 10 PMs on non-Rent Trade threads. If you follow this link, which is also at the top of the Rent Trade Board here, you will find instructions on how to get to that. Once you do we can then communicate via PM and share info as necessary. Let me know if you need any additional help.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter