355 OKW Points For Rent @ $16 pp for Resv beg 2/1/21. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currently have 246 OKW points for rent. We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. Will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Paypal plus any fees, if applicable. Note: If you are not familiar with PayPal, I can advise on how they allow transferring payment without fees.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are mostly the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are listed as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Sarasota Springs, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points! I choose to list at a lesser price than most as I don't want to spend months renting points I am not using. We have travel plans ourselves View attachment 509510.
Currently have 246 OKW points for rent. We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. Will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Paypal plus any fees, if applicable. Note: If you are not familiar with PayPal, I can advise on how they allow transferring payment without fees.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are mostly the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are listed as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Sarasota Springs, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points! I choose to list at a lesser price than most as I don't want to spend months renting points I am not using. We have travel plans ourselves View attachment 509510.
Sent you a PM

Hi! Looking for a stay at The Boardwalk 7/31-8/2 for 5 people. Please let me know if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter