I'm sorry that happened! I hope you're able to plan a do-over some time in the near future.

Sadly, a Family Reunion Trip for June 2022 was a complete bust! I finally was going to see my Brother and Nephew after years apart due to the pandemic and his divorce. My Mother, Husband and myself all came down with Covid-19 mid-trip! Days before I tested, I was so hoarse I could not even speak to my Nephew or Brother. 😢Not sure where we picked it 🤧up but we all wore n95 masks indoors/on indoor rides. Not as much outdoors. I think the crowded fireworks may be the winner. I hope this never happens to you. We holed up in our vacation rental for 1/2 our trip. We are all about 8-10 days into the infection and still sick (fever, cough etc). It's hard when a lot of planning goes down the drain for something like this. I wish I had advice on how to avoid Covid at Disney -but I just don't. Good Luck to all who are going now. My heart is broken as I can never get back the memories we would have made. I lost my taste and sense of smell so when we were at dinner together earlier in the week - I couldn't even taste it. Feeling pretty devestated.😔
Unfortunately Onewishupon, I know exactly how you feel. I was just down there for a week, spent 1 day @ Disney Springs & 1 day @ Hollywood Studios, before testing positive. Had to stay in the room the rest of the week while my wife & kids went to the parks. Hard for me, as my boys are 14 & 16, and not sure how many more opportunities we'll have!

Sadly, a Family Reunion Trip for June 2022 was a complete bust! I finally was going to see my Brother and Nephew after years apart due to the pandemic and his divorce. My Mother, Husband and myself all came down with Covid-19 mid-trip! Days before I tested, I was so hoarse I could not even speak to my Nephew or Brother. 😢Not sure where we picked it 🤧up but we all wore n95 masks indoors/on indoor rides. Not as much outdoors. I think the crowded fireworks may be the winner. I hope this never happens to you. We holed up in our vacation rental for 1/2 our trip. We are all about 8-10 days into the infection and still sick (fever, cough etc). It's hard when a lot of planning goes down the drain for something like this. I wish I had advice on how to avoid Covid at Disney -but I just don't. Good Luck to all who are going now. My heart is broken as I can never get back the memories we would have made. I lost my taste and sense of smell so when we were at dinner together earlier in the week - I couldn't even taste it. Feeling pretty devestated.😔

Unfortunately Onewishupon, I know exactly how you feel. I was just down there for a week, spent 1 day @ Disney Springs & 1 day @ Hollywood Studios, before testing positive. Had to stay in the room the rest of the week while my wife & kids went to the parks. Hard for me, as my boys are 14 & 16, and not sure how many more opportunities we'll have!

So sorry you both experienced this, that’s the worst getting ill on vacation… sigh. Sending get well soon wishes your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter