4/16-6/29 Toy Story Mania Facts & Discussion - NEWS: Ride Open w/Same Day FP (6/19-29)

Yeah except that you would have to give up your existing FPs in order to try to get FoP, unless something has changed. And the odds of getting one (or overlapping ones) for 8 people. And the PPO ADR package for F! would be wasted. That's why it isn't really an option......

You don't have to cancel your existing FP to look for FP in another park. Check out the Everything Fastpass+ thread at the top for instructions.

Yeah I feel bad for my nephew who hasn't even been, but since the rest will be all new he will get over it:o. I do wish Disney would: 1. Communicate Better 2. Revamp the system so we aren't planning what we want to eat or ride a year in advance. I don't understand why the 1st one can't happen. The 2nd I know they have a financial incentive to secure the discretionary funds as early as possible, but it is definitely not consumer-friendly.

Point 1, totally agreed. Point 2, that's difficult because I think the whole 180 days dining thing is overhyped and mostly unnecessary. It seems like a byproduct of the whole use it or lose it dining plan thing with a bit of FOMO (fear of missing out) mixed in. Every single trip I find myself making a fewer and fewer dining reservations at that 180 day mark. There's certain ones people pretty much have to do early on, (Cinderella's Royal Table being one) but I feel like I'd rather just use the reservation finder to find something or search on the app the day before or day of to see what's there. At this point, I'm fine with figuring out what park I want to go to about 65 days out, and then getting fastpasses and dining reservations as I think of places I want to try. But I know the more people you are taking the more planning that has to go into it.

You don't have to cancel your existing FP to look for FP in another park. Check out the Everything Fastpass+ thread at the top for instructions.

Thanks for that, I didn't realize you could click through the warnings without it cancelling. Now can you just find me 8 overlapping FoP FPs too while you're at it:teeth:.

Thanks everyone for the info on TSM FPs being available! I am very glad that I was able to grab a FP for June 10, and flip our 6-14 HS day to an Epcot day. There were lots of times available on June 10! :) We were bummed we were going to miss it for our June trip.

I really wanted to do this too for our upcoming trip, but my kids love Tower of Terror and Star Tours too much.

Fortunately I suspect my kids are younger. I tricked DS7 onto both of those rides a few years ago and he’s sworn both off “forever” according to him. When daredevil DD is old enough to ride those, I’m in trouble. :-)

Fortunately I suspect my kids are younger. I tricked DS7 onto both of those rides a few years ago and he’s sworn both off “forever” according to him. When daredevil DD is old enough to ride those, I’m in trouble. :-)

My boys are 17 and 15, and they love HS. The older one hated ToT and RnR, but he loves HS anyway. I have a day and a half planned there for him, although the full day may not be a full day. It is the last family trip before he graduates :(

My boys are 17 and 15, and they love HS. The older one hated ToT and RnR, but he loves HS anyway. I have a day and a half planned there for him, although the full day may not be a full day. It is the last family trip before he graduates :(

Just an FYI that I just got a same day FP for TSM.

MDX is being incredibly wonky for me and I'm somewhat suspicious of the results here, but I just saw FP availability for TSM every day from tomorrow through 5/19.
The app is causing problems for me too. I can't see my FPs. I can log in MDE on the computer but can't pull up my CL FPs. I can see they are there, I just can't see which rides.

I was in DHS today and I rode TSM three times. Guests were directed to both boarding stations, and it is my understanding that all three tracks were operational. Wait time was minimal (less than 10 minutes) and the FastPass+ line was available.

We used our FP plus a second one. It’s definitely back up and fully operational!

TSM FPs now added through the 19th also! So, that now means you can book advanced FastPasses for every day from now until the closure. Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!