4 day florida pass id? fingerprinting?

arielmom

Earning My Ears
I'm new here so forgive me if I mess this up, but I was going to use the 4 day Fl pass and wondered if I needed to lug my id around to every park everday or if they will use fingerprinting when I get it the first day?

The last time I went, only Annual Passholders used the fingerprinting for identification. They don't check id's for park hopper ticket holders. As far as to verify that you are a Florida resident, I'm not sure.

:wave: Have a Great Time! :wave:

Yes you will need picture ID. They may check to make sure you are the person that purchaced the pass. They also use fingerprinting.

Had ID requested several times,so now I would be afraid not to have it.

Have you checked rates for Florida Resident Seasonal Pass?
It's a much better deal.

WELCOME TO DIS :wave:

Once again, it is not fingerprinting. It is a bio-metric measurement of your middle and index finger taken at 3 specific points. This is considered to be one of the most accurate methods of id'ing individuals even though it is not perfect.

Definitely bring your ID. We just got back from using ours, and the day we activated them, the ticket machines at Epcot (and I think at all the parks) went down. The lines were really backed up, so I went up to use mine for the first time, and the lady was trying to hurry people through, so she didn't have me put my fingers in for the biometric scan - she just hit a button and waved me in. Well, that was fine and good, but then I had problems at every gate. I had to show ID twice, and they said they were resetting my biometrics, but not until our last park of the last day did it work. What a pain. So bring your ID with you at all times for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter