4 day park ticket but only staying 2 nights premier hotel...can we do this?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
My family from out of state is coming down to UO. They wanted to do 3 total days but UO is offering "buy 2 get 2 days free". We can only stay 2 nights at a premier resort (which I know will get us a ttal of 3 days express pass). Will this be an issue? We most likely wont even use the 4th day but I was wondering if we would have a problem with only staying 2 nights when we have 4 days of tickets. Thanks!

My family from out of state is coming down to UO. They wanted to do 3 total days but UO is offering "buy 2 get 2 days free". We can only stay 2 nights at a premier resort (which I know will get us a ttal of 3 days express pass). Will this be an issue? We most likely wont even use the 4th day but I was wondering if we would have a problem with only staying 2 nights when we have 4 days of tickets. Thanks!
Assuming you are buying your tickets and resort stay separately, there is no connection between length of ticket and your stay. Universal doesn't care. (I have no idea about packages.)

Sorry yes....I would be purchasing them separate but both through the universal website. I wasnt sure how universal "knows" if you have the express pass. When i purchase them, they are regular tickets (no EP). We may use one day WITHOUT EP and then check into the premier hotel on day 2 and use the last 3 days with EP. Was hoping this wouldnt be an issue!

Sorry yes....I would be purchasing them separate but both through the universal website. I wasnt sure how universal "knows" if you have the express pass. When i purchase them, they are regular tickets (no EP). We may use one day WITHOUT EP and then check into the premier hotel on day 2 and use the last 3 days with EP. Was hoping this wouldnt be an issue!
Your hotel key is your EP. Your park ticket is totally separate. You scan your park ticket to enter the park, you scan your hotel key code (EP) to enter the EP line. Your EP is valid starting like 7 am on the day you check in through the end of the day you check out.

Your hotel key is your EP. Your park ticket is totally separate. You scan your park ticket to enter the park, you scan your hotel key code (EP) to enter the EP line. Your EP is valid starting like 7 am on the day you check in through the end of the day you check out.
This makes complete sense!! THANK YOU!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter