CLOSED - 40 points available for rent / trade - Originally Aulani, but can be used at any resort - 14$ / point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio availability Jan 15-17 on WDW property, thank you!
Poly standard (40) or lake view (48), Saratoga standard (30) or preferred (34), Riviera preferred (48) and AKL savannah (34) available.
PM if you want to proceed with name, adress, phone number and flight details if you need magical express

Best

F

Hello - Interested in 2BR at DALK, BLT, Boulder Villas, GFV, Poly, BWV, Y/B Club for Oct 8 - Oct 11. Anything available?
I see availability @copper creek (126 points), OKW (104), Boulder ridge (126).
The remaining have only 1-2 nights available. If you want to proceed PM me with name, adress, phone number and flight details if you need magical express.

Hello

Interested in AKL Kidani Studio Savanna View or Kidani 1 Bedroom Savanna View
2 Adults
12/14 - 12/15 (1 night only)

Thank you!

Interested in a studio for 10/22-10/26. Any available?
I see availability at Saratoga, Old Ky West, Animal Kingdom and Bay Lake Tower.
OKW the cheapest at 48 points, Bay Lake the most expensive at 64 points.
I see also Poly Lake view but it costs 90 points
Let me know if you want to proceed. I will need names, adress, phone, email, flight details if you need magic express and how you prefer to pay.

Hello

Interested in AKL Kidani Studio Savanna View or Kidani 1 Bedroom Savanna View
2 Adults
12/14 - 12/15 (1 night only)

Thank you!
I see a 1 bedroom for 29 points.
In interested send me your details (names, adress, phone, flight details if you need magical express and payment preferences).

Hi! I'm interested in about 70 points for transfer for use this december. The points can be used at any resort , correct?

Hi! I'm interested in about 70 points for transfer for use this december. The points can be used at any resort , correct?

I see availability at Saratoga, Old Ky West, Animal Kingdom and Bay Lake Tower.
OKW the cheapest at 48 points, Bay Lake the most expensive at 64 points.
I see also Poly Lake view but it costs 90 points
Let me know if you want to proceed. I will need names, adress, phone, email, flight details if you need magic express and how you prefer to pay.

I'm actually looking for a studio at AKL for the same dates, 2 adults, no children. I can PM you the details you need if you still have enough points available.

Yes. we can and I still have one transfer available for 2020 (we can do only one transfer / use year). If you want to proceed we can do that. PM for the details.

Any availability for a standard studio (any resort) for Nov. 30 - Dec. 4th?

Hi... Looking for AKL for 2 of us 12/10-12/13. Standard Studio please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter