CLOSED - 40 points available for rent / trade - Originally Aulani, but can be used at any resort - 14$ / point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I don’t mind taking all 40. I’ll just bank whatever we don’t use. I’m trying to get pm working, I have posted more than 10 times on this board but my message count is only 5. As soon as I get the correct number I will pm you, as I don’t think I can share my email address in the thread. Thank you!!

Okay!! I now have 10 messages showing. I still don’t see the option to pm, and I am about to leave for work. So, if you are able to pm me please send your terms and payment instructions, and also what info you need from me to complete the transfer. Thank you so much!

I am interested in transferring points if you still have them available. Trying to add a day to a Dec trip. Thanks!

I am interested in transferring points if you still have them available. Trying to add a day to a Dec trip. Thanks!
Sorry, I cannot transfer. And only 24 points left at this point. I can make a reservation for you if you want...

Only 27 points left, with end of november deadline (got one reservation cancelled :-()

Only 27 points left, with end of november deadline (got one reservation cancelled :-()
What is the price per point? I am a DVC member, so cab check availability. Looking for a couple of nights later this month.

I rent them for 15$ per point if 2020 Use year.
I have also 2021 Use year, but I rent them for 20$

40 points still available (one last minute cancellation). PM if you are interested

Last points left. Lowered a bit the price to accomodate last minute request :-)

Do you still have some left? I'd love Saratoga for this Saturday 9/26. One night 14 points. Availability keeps going in and out.

Yes I can do Saratoga for 14 points. I see availability. PM for the details and we can do that today so that you do not miss the availability

Do you still have some left? I'd love Saratoga for this Saturday 9/26. One night 14 points. Availability keeps going in and out.
Yes I can do Saratoga for 14 points. I see availability. PM for the details and we can do that today so that you do not miss the availability

Hoping for one night, 15 pts, AKL Kidani studio Savannah View Jan 26th. Let me know when you can. Thank you!

Probably a long shot but interested in a studio for two nights, 11/27-11/29. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter