40 pound luggage allowance for South Africa-will we be ok?

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
Hello!

Thanks to all who made suggestions on a previous post about how to pack light for the South Africa trip.

I used a handheld digital scale to weigh our suitcases after I packed yesterday.

One suitcase is 35 pounds and the other is 38 pounds.

Should we be ok or should I take some things out?

On last year's trip, one of the "gifts" they gave was a foldup tote bag. It was great for bringing home souveniers or heavier items to be used as carryon. Some people on our trip also had items sent back to the states. So, you might be fine.
This is such an amazing trip! I'd go back anytime! Have a wonderful adventure!

On last year's trip, one of the "gifts" they gave was a foldup tote bag. It was great for bringing home souveniers or heavier items to be used as carryon. Some people on our trip also had items sent back to the states. So, you might be fine.
This is such an amazing trip! I'd go back anytime! Have a wonderful adventure!

Thank goodness!!! I was wondering what we were going to do with the souvies!

Our fabulous guides would say, "Oh, the power of the Mouse!"
I guess Disney has some pull when it comes to weight limits, as well as other things - such as holding a plane so you don't miss your flight :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter