17 points (12+ 5 less than 60 days) points up for Rent SSR - must rent by 7/31/2020 $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need 2 studios 7/26-7/31. 1adult/2 children in one, 1 adult/3 children in another. BoardWalk, BeachClub, OKW or SSR are great!

We need 2 studios 7/26-7/31. 1adult/2 children in one, 1 adult/3 children in another. BoardWalk, BeachClub, OKW or SSR are great!
I can only do one as 33 of my points need to be booked in 60 days or less...SSR studio is 70 points for a standard

HI there! you can message me privately and I can give you my information to contact me so we can move forward! thanks!

HI there! you can message me privately and I can give you my information to contact me so we can move forward! thanks!
Since I am new I have to get 10 messages on other boards before I can private message. I'm almost there! As soon as I hit it tonight I will private message you but we will def. purchase the four nights July8-12 from you. Thank you so much! You just made our trip!

Looking for Value studio at animal kingdom may 31-June 5? Or if you don’t have enough points left a day off the beginning or end is fine

I have a ressi at SSR but looking to add one night 4/10 or 4/19 would like both days if possible

Hi i am a fellow dvc member that has rented many times. Looking at BWV for 4/15/20 or 4/16/20. Just one night. I have points for the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter