$49 dollar All-Star rate??

CJK

DIS Veteran
Can we get this in October? Has anyone ever tried? I noticed on the mousesavers site that this code ends on Oct. 3rd. Is it even worth calling for later in October? We'd only stay at the All-Star if we could get this rate (we'd stay at any of the 3). We're bringing friends with us who have never been to Disney so I'd just love to have them stay on-site. Thanks for all your opinions!:D

Not sure about the code, but they have increased the passholders discounts till december 25th for the $49 plus tax
I would call and see.

Yes you can get it in October. A friend has a reservation over Halloween and they got the $49 rate. If you call Disney Info and ask for their best rate you can almost always get a rate of $60 or less for All-star Sports. As long as it's not a Holiday weekend or in the summer.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to try for it tonight! I'll post if I get it! :)

Hope you get it. I got this rate at ASmo for the last week of Sept/1st week of OCT.

Bad news! No deal. We called last night and the CM said that none of the codes we quoted are available in October. They seem to really stick to the stated deadlines. Even the Triple A discount was neglible. Basically, I'd get taxes off but the cost would still be $77. Our budget just can't manage it so it looks like we're going to the Thriftlodge. Thanks for your help everyone. Who knows, maybe a new fall code will pop up for us non-Annual Pass holders! Thanks again.

CJK,
Don't give up!! I am sure that you can get the $49 rate at Music and Sports!! I was offered both of these at that rate last week!! I asked for Annual Passholders discount but did not need to give a code. Good Luck!;)

But wouldn't I need to show my pass at check in time? I wouldn't want to have to pay full price at the last minute. Also, isn't it unfair of me to get the AP discount without having an annual pass? What do you think? :confused:

That's a tough one. We stayed at CBR in May on the passholders discount and was told by CRO to have our pass to present at check-in. No one asked for it. As a matter of fact, the CM asked if we needed to purchase any passes! I have read on these boards that sometimes they ask and sometimes they don't. I guess you have to decide if it's worth the chance of them asking!!
Good Luck with your decision!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter