4th of July at Aulani

We were there last year for the 4th - there were awesome fireworks that we watched from the beach. There were no activities at the resort during the day - although there were some at the Marriott a couple of coves down (we stayed at both that week so we had the schedules for both resorts- the 4th was actually our one overlapping day for the 2 resorts).

Thank you. Was it the private Aulani beach or do you have to do someone where? I just want to be prepared. Also, is a special place or spot that might be better to sit? I am assuming the Marriott activities you have to be a guest to attend or be part of. Thanks.

They launched the fireworks last year simultaneously from two of the coves: the cove in front of Aulani (on the left side as you face the Ocean), and three or four coves down on the left in front if the Marriott times shares.

We watched from our 15th floor balcony (ocean facing, over looking the area they show movies and have the starlight hui). When we checked into out room, I was disappointed that we were looking at the wedding chapel for our view, but that opinion did a 180 when the fireworks went off - we could see both. I will post a picture when I get a chance.

Other than a view like we had, I would say you want to be as far toward the ocean as you can get, and probably toward the JW Marriott if you want see both at the same time from ground level.

Here is a picture of the 4th of July fireworks from our balcony. The wedding chapel is directly below the ground fireworks on the right - this should give you an idea how far to the left of the cove they are launched.

We were in room 1564.

14450271861_1aab0ae04e_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter