Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

How did you like your new sunnies? Glad you're liking barre! I would like to try something like that or orange theory someday.

So ... the new sunglasses. They make me look like a butthole (because I'm pretty sure I cant say what I want to say on the dis). But they work. And they're decently comfortable (but definitely feel bigger than my regular sunglasses). Also ... they feel super breakable. I hope they're not.
I really like that they came with a sticker, though, because I collect stickers (and do nothing with them).

I got my Ro-Sham-Bo sunglasses about a week ago and love them.

I doubt seriously that you look like a butthole. LOL

There was a peace sign involved:
LRM_EXPORT_20180619_152632.jpg

Also ... the ro-sham-bo sunglasses look very non-destructable. Which is excellent.

LOL :hippie:

The glasses are great!

The ro-sham-bo do appear to be quite sturdy and comfortable and I played with them in the pool this weekend since they float!

LOL :hippie:

The glasses are great!

Thanks.

The ro-sham-bo do appear to be quite sturdy and comfortable and I played with them in the pool this weekend since they float!

Yeah, yeah, we know, you have a pool. No need to rub it in :)

I like those glasses! They are very similar to the Vincent’s Absinthe Night Terrors Goodrs. They look good on you!

Thanks!
I think the big difference between these and the Vincent's Absinthe Night Terrors is the lens color. They do look super similar.

Knockaround Peeps: (@KSellers88 @run.minnie.miles @jennamfeo and anyone else...)
Knockaround is giving out free jet black/smoke (I think) classics with any purchase, while supplies last. Probably not polarized, though. I haven't checked. I just got the ones I have, I dont need new ones.

Or so I keep telling myself.
I just got an email saying they ran out of the smoke and are now giving out black/sunset which are awesome looking. But I am trying to tell myself 3 pairs is enough.............

I just got an email saying they ran out of the smoke and are now giving out black/sunset which are awesome looking. But I am trying to tell myself 3 pairs is enough.............

I haven't checked my email recently. But crap ... if I remember correctly, those are really cool...

Exactly... I wore them last night running even though I didn't need them. Kept the bugs out?
(I also quickly regretted going outside as soon as I got to the gravel... it was so so soft and now my foot hurts. And I'm still sweating from the humidity... but this is your journal, not mine ;) )

This is a safe space to talk about humidity-realted issues. Feel free to continue sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!