5 TS Restaurants

Tusker House Breakfast
50’s Primetime Cafe
Trattoria Al Forno breakfast - my FAV
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Crystal Palace- just because it’s become a family favorite

Kona Cafe- the 1st restaurant I ate at in Disney. I was Grumpy when I went in and left Happy.

Sommerfest assuming you can get a table instead of a park bench. I think it's wayyy better value and quality than Biergarten which strikes me as a pastiche Bavarian experience.

Teppan Edo- haven't eaten here yet as I went to Tokyo Dining instead (wuvved it!) but it intrigues and looks like a good time.

Katsura Grill- not sure if it's a hybrid QS or not (can't recall if our food was brought to us or not) but truly worthy from an eating and ambiance POV

Via Napoli- Never bought the big pie that some complain is soggy in the center but have done fine with the individual pies, green salad, various appetizers and the meatball + spaghetti. We pool our credits and share w/ the entire table.

Last edited:

If we are using the Dining Plan:

'Ohana
Cape May
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's
Biergarten

If we are not using the Dining Plan:

Tokyo Dining
La Hacienda, splitting the Parrillada del Mar
Sanaa
Sci-Fi
'Ohana

Last edited:
Teppan Edo (The shrimp, especially, were amazing!)
Tusker House (Our favorite character meal on property. We've been every trip since 2011)
Raglan Road (If you're in Disney Springs. Otherwise Rose & Crown)
Cape May Cafe (Crab legs!) (If you do this one, be sure to find the the rotation menu by searching the forums because the food on the buffet changes throughout the week.)
Marrakesh (IMO, most underrated restaurant at WDW)

It's so difficult picking out the faves at WDW! Looking at everyone else's posts, I think "oh good one" and "oh another good choice!" etc etc!

Last edited:
Crystal Palace breakfast
Mama Melrose early lunch ( not as backed up as dinnrer) . We really enjoy the flatbreads.
Homecomin'
Grand Floridian Cafe ( lunch)
50s Prime Time or Boatwright's ( we stay at POFQ)

Since Chef's de France got rid of the lunch items and went to all day menu we no longer eat there, same with LeCellier. Also like Capt. Grille for lunch but it's replacement , Ale & Compass, wasn't yet open on our last visit
We have done Yatchman's and would even if we were on a DDP. We also enjoyed The Boathouse, but it is a 2 TS restaurant.

In no particular order:

Tusker House
1900 Park Faire (breakfast)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Homecomin'
Yak & Yeti

Chef Mickey's: The best value for a one TS credit restaurant.
Tusker House: Arguably one of the best buffets at WDW!
50s Primetime Cafe: Our absolute favorite restaurant at Hollywood Studios!
1900 Park Fare: The most unique character dining experience.
(Mad Hatter and Friends Breakfast, Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Tremaine Family dinner)
Any Table Service restaurant in the World Showcase: Keep in mind some are better than others.

Teppan Edo (The shrimp, especially, were amazing!)
Tusker House (Our favorite character meal on property. We've been every trip since 2011)
Raglan Road (If you're in Disney Springs. Otherwise Rose & Crown)
Cape May Cafe (Crab legs!) (If you do this one, be sure to find the the rotation menu by searching the forums because the food on the buffet changes throughout the week.)
Marrakesh (IMO, most underrated restaurant at WDW)

It's so difficult picking out the faves at WDW! Looking at everyone else's posts, I think "oh good one" and "oh another good choice!" etc etc!

I'm pretty sure it's the same recipe and standards at all three of the Japan Pavilion restaurants for the shrimp tempura. Light, not greasy, and certainly not over breaded or cooked. Seriously good stuff!:cool:.
Still haven't done many of the restaurants on your list but but I've time;).
We ate at the fish and chips QS next to Rose and Crown one late morning and then sat at the umbrella shaded tables next to the lake. Almost made me feel like I was in what I imagine the lake Districts are like. The "newspaper" wrapping paper made me giggle and once again the fried fish wasn't greasy and had a tender taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts