5 TS Restaurants

I see so many people love the stuff at Animal Kingdom hotels. I have always thought it would be something that wouldn't appeal to me but after so many people putting it in there top 5 I have to say I am thinking about it. Is there anywhere I can sample some of it but they also have a regular menu for picky people?

I would definitely recommend going to Boma then. It's an African style buffet, but they also have regular "American" selections if you don't like the African cuisine.

I would definitely recommend going to Boma then. It's an African style buffet, but they also have regular "American" selections if you don't like the African cuisine.

I am staying there for 2 nights in October. Does there quick service have anything that would give me a sample of the food? I am very interested now.

I am staying there for 2 nights in October. Does there quick service have anything that would give me a sample of the food? I am very interested now.

Yes, I know The Mara offers a few African selections. Just keep in mind that they only have limited selections so if you want a full sampling selection you might want to give Boma a chance. I say this because Boma has like a million different African curries, meats, salads, etc. I recommend looking at a YouTube video of their selection to get a feel.

If on the deluxe dining plan:

Teppan Edo
Whispering Canyon (dinner)
Tutto Italia
San Angel Inn
Chefs de France

If paying OOP:

Nine Dragons
Via Napoli
Tutto Gusto
Yak&Yeti
Raglan Road

So here is my tally for the top 18. I was generous and counted votes from people who voted for more than five.

Ohana 29
Boma 20
Sci-Fi Cafe 19
Tusker House 17
Via Napoli 13
Garden Grill 12
Yak and Yeti 12
50' Prime Time 11
Biergarten 11
Cape May 11
1900 Park Fare 10
Sanaa 10
Chefs De France 9
Crystal Palace 8
Liberty Tree 8
Raglan Road 8
Be Our Guest 7
Rose and Crown 7

Sanaa
Ohana
Boma breakfast
Biergarten
Yak and Yeti

some others might be contenders but we have only been once so will need to try again to be sure....The Wave, Trattoria Al Forno, 1900 Park Fare, 50s Prime Time
just did Trattoria and the Wave again and they definitely could be on my list. Did Biergarten again too and I'd like to remove that one.

Haven't been in 6 years but we are choosing:

California Grill brunch
Jiko
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Raglan Road
Homecomin'
Il Mulino

Oops that's 6.

Thanks for doing a tally. It's really helpful! I'm surprised Sci Fi is one of the tops mentioned. We loved the atmosphere but thought the food was meh. It's been a long time since we tried it, though, so maybe we should give it another try.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter