50+ solo trip. Meet.

I have a solo trip booked Dec 9-17/18. Watching this thread. I usually like to eat at Chefs so I'm planning one dinner there. Plans are loose for the rest so far.
i'll be there 12/9 - 12/12. will be going to the Christmas party 12/11. the only ADR i made is the candle light processional package at Rose and Crown 12/10 at 12:45. would like to say hi to you while your there if that's ok.

Now planning on going May 8-16, 2019.

Is anyone else going around that time, who might like to meet up at some point? I'll be starting to book dining tomorrow.

I'll be flying in on Dec 5th. Going to MVMCP on the 6th for my 53rd birthday and flying out on the 12th

I'm 55 and live in the UK. I'll be in WDW from 16th to 26th September next year staying at Beach Club. I'd love to meet up with fellow solo visitors. I did my first solo trip September this year. Stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter for 14 nights and it was the best holiday I've ever had :donald:

We will be there in less than 3 weeks - would love to get together.

I will be there solo Jan 19-22.
Hi Diana — I will be in the World solo from 1/15 - 1/24 - staying at Beach Club. This is a no park visit for me this time but would love to have company for dinner one night if you’re available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!