50's PTC

kamikazecat

DIS Veteran
So I have been unable to get a lunch reservation in June for multiple days (we are going for 14 days) for 50's PTC. I have been looking online and calling from my 180 +10. Tonight on a whim, I upped my party to 4 instead of 3 and could choose any time I wanted within the lunch hours. :confused3

Will the restaurant have an issue with us only showing up with 3 people? I feel like I am cheating the system but it should be the same table for 3 vs 4 people right?

Wouldn't think it would be a problem, but you could always call dining and ask if you need to change the number in your party on the reservation. It really shouldn't matter since you already have a reservation.

No, it isn't cheating, it is just making the rigid computer system work for you. We did this at Le Cellier, and just told the host that it would be fewer of us and it was no issue whatsoever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter