$59.95 tix at Publix..

HHSTigerFan

DIS Veteran
At Treasure Island right now, in their gift card section they had $59.95 adult/child tix for both Sea World and Busch Gardens..

is this a local store and if so could you please PM i tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.

tia:goodvibes

is this a local store and if so could you please PM i tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.

tia:goodvibes

Sorry, at WDW now.. It was the Publix on Treasure Island, have not been to another, so not sure if this is just something they offer in their Florida stores or everywhere (we don't have them in Illinois)..

Looked at the ticket real quick, didn't see any restrictions.. same ticket for an adult and child.

Sorry, at WDW now.. It was the Publix on Treasure Island, have not been to another, so not sure if this is just something they offer in their Florida stores or everywhere (we don't have them in Illinois)..

Looked at the ticket real quick, didn't see any restrictions.. same ticket for an adult and child.

just walked in from going to Publix and saw the promotion for Busch Gardens.\, but not for Seaworld.

I wonder if i can use the BG gift card at seaworld?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter