$59 from TO to orlando

excitedmom

Mouseketeer
www.sunholidays.ca

59 one way from To to orlando. with the astronomical taxes it comes to 320/person round trip, but that's cheaper than it was last year at this time

hope this helps someone

Wow! That's a pretty good price :) Has anyone ever flown with Sun Holidays/World of Vacations? I'm guessing that they're a charter ...

There must be something else added in to get that total. We booked $75 each way with AirTransat and it came to $274 CDN. Some agencies will build in a service charge, or perhaps there has been a recent change in the taxes/fees out of TO.

I assume the air carrier is Jetsgo. They have a special where every flight FROM Toronto is $59 (plus taxes, fees, fudge factor, etc). The return flight is more expensive.

Plugged in our dates and rate came to $481 RT-that's with Skyservice.

We've used sunholidays 3 times and have been very happy. This cheap fare the OP mentioned is with Air Transat and seems to be for dates beginning and ending on a Monday. For 2 adults, it costs $637 total (tax included).

Just paid CAD$398 with Air Canada for our December trip. :bounce:

I have a question? Why do people choose to fly out of Toronto for $400 when they can fly out of buffalo for at least half that?

I'm not judging either way, I'm just curious. I am flying out of Toronto for my upcoming trip...paid $274 with AT and since we have a large group it was easir than going to Buffalo for a small difference in price.

For me is because of time.

Taking the time (and the cost of fuel/parking or transportation) to get to Bufallo vs. flying straight from TO is not worth the $300 or so difference. After taking everything into consideration I will ended up in saving about $100.

$100 for a 10-night trip is (to me) not worth saving for.

(although I tend to eat instant noodles in the morning to save time and money :teeth: )

Yes, I can see that. I didn't consider the fact that you live in Toronto. For me I still have fuel, parking etc so it doesn't factor into the equation as much.

I much prefer flying out of Buffalo than TO. The cheaper flights are the biggest factor. To me the time frame is the same because the hour and half driving there is exactly equal if not less than the time standing in line at TO. I also have to drive and park my car at both so no difference there.

We can fly from London but generally have to connect in YYZ or DTW. It's also more expensive and you waste a lot of time on the connections. So if it's a choice between flying out of Detroit, Toronto, or Flint we'll choose Detroit or Flint any time - they're both cheaper than Toronto and all of them are about a 2 hour drive.

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter