6 Days at the park... Where were the dreams?

In reference to the original post, though, I was replying to when they are in "prize-giving mode."
Again, perhaps they do things differently at Epcot than in other parks...

I've seen them in the white vests (which they ONLY wear when giving out dreams, or so they tell me) walking onstage to their destinations, or away. At the MK (which is where I work) some of the biggest dreams have been awarded at attractions with NO backstage access -- I heard about one guest who won a $500.00 shopping spree at the Emporium simply by riding the right horse on Cinderella's Golden Carousel at the right time.

Of course, when I heard that, my first thought was "So she bought what, a couple of sweatshirts?" :rolleyes2

Just got back.. saw lots of special ears and YOAMD fastpasses things.

I *think* we saw the back of the dream team cast members exiting a monorail or something.. but really not sure... we were on another platform and just leaving the station.

I 'gave' a guy his YOAMDreams 'dream' while at Pleasure Island.. I was chatting up this British guy in line behind me to get a beer.. so I just bought him his beer. At first he was like "I can't accept that" -- and I'm like.. "Its your DREAM! .. take the beer.. "

And then I walked away.. he drank the beer.

:)

J

Just got back from a six day trip and first let me say it was wonderful and winning this prize was just a little frosting on the cake! My dh, his bf and I were getting on the train to go back to the front of the park and there they were with white vest and all! My heart just dropped and she said she was awarding me a dream and gave me the lanyard (sp?) with the pins! I was so excited I nearly fell over myself on the train! It's not the night stay in Cinderella's castle but I never win anything and it being my first time I was really excited just thought I would share.

Going to WDW in Oct....My dream came true again for the 25th year in a row!!!

How lucky am I !!! :)

We were there for 6 days in February, and while I was very aware of the promotion before I went, I honestly forgot about it once I got there. I saw the occasional fastpass and the dream mouseears, but other than that, I didn't notice much. I didn't win anything, but I am just toally thrilled to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter