6 Night Riviera WL Just Came Through

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
I honestly cannot believe this. Just had a 6 night Riviera WL [standard view studio] come through for early June [set it up right about the 7 month mark]. DVC must have declared a bunch of new inventory. I'm pretty stoked, but NO-ONE in my family will understand why it's a big deal. Only my dis'er family understands. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
Mine came through for June 2-4 in prefer view studio. Came through about 9 days ago or so. But was just 2 nights. Congrats on getting that 6 night wait list. That is tough.

Congrats!!! I know what you mean, some people just don’t get it when it comes to DVC and the planning that goes into it. I personally love the resort and am happy we purchased. We own 3 really great resorts. Got rid of SSR and made a profit and helped with the cost. The downside of not owning at SSR is that we used those to “sleep around”, mostly Aulani. And it is getting harder to switch out for BWV at the 7 month mark and didn’t want to deal with that stress any more. Enjoy your stay. You’ll have to check back here and rate your experience.

Yes, I think they did add rooms because I was able to at a 1 bedroom SV room for May that I couldn’t a month ago!

Congratulations to all!
They declared more rooms end of last week or beginning of this week since I have been watching it and couldn't book since wasn't at my 7 month mark and couldn't walk it since there was a day missing but by the time yesterday and today rolled around, it was all picked through for September.
I put a WL in for 8 nights in September (September 11-19) for a Preferred View Studio and will see what happens.
I am at BW in a Pool/Garden view right now and will add my last night tomorrow. So, I'm happy either way but hoping I get RIV since I think it will be very difficult to get in the future, especially the studios.

They had to add more rooms as I just switched us from Copper Creek to Riviera for a night before our May cruise. Finally gonna be able to stay at our new room sooner now!

I was playing with the idea of switching our stay to the Riviera to see what it was like.
Our trip is 10 weeks from now. Other than a 2BR nothing was available for more than 1 night. Not sure if this is all DVC filling or if most of that is cash pay at this point.

I was playing with the idea of switching our stay to the Riviera to see what it was like.
Our trip is 10 weeks from now. Other than a 2BR nothing was available for more than 1 night. Not sure if this is all DVC filling or if most of that is cash pay at this point.

About 29% of RIV has been declared for points use at this point so the bulk remains for cash paying guests.

Just had three days over Spring Break(Apr 4-7) come through for a Pref View Studio. There is still hope for RIV waitlists.

I just got me 1 bedroom SV to replace the PV. Which was great because those saved points allowed me to upgrade my 1st 2 nights to a 1 bedroom from a studio!

I just got me 1 bedroom SV to replace the PV. Which was great because those saved points allowed me to upgrade my 1st 2 nights to a 1 bedroom from a studio!
Nice!!!

My RR wait list that came through...well I kept an AKV club level wait list and that came through too and replaced the RR. Funny that I had RR pref studio for 2 nights and was same points for AKV club studio. Will take club any day!!!

Fabulous! Congratulation! Great you were able to upgrade couple nights to a one bedroom.

Congrats! I’m putting in my 3 night waitlist for September this Saturday. WL for a standard studio and Tower studio At RIV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter