10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Good luck! I'm sure you won't have any problems. Our FP day is next week and I still don't know what I'm getting lol. However I'm only getting FP's for Steve - it's a bit complicated - but I'm getting a TA ticket which I can't pick up until we're there so I can't make FP's for myself. But NORMALLY when you pick it up at GS they link you to your party's FP's with the exception currently of FOP so hopefully it works! First time I'm doing this so I'm a bit nervous but the savings is too good to pass up.................enjoy the holiday weekend :goodvibes

Good luck! I'm sure you won't have any problems. Our FP day is next week and I still don't know what I'm getting lol. However I'm only getting FP's for Steve - it's a bit complicated - but I'm getting a TA ticket which I can't pick up until we're there so I can't make FP's for myself. But NORMALLY when you pick it up at GS they link you to your party's FP's with the exception currently of FOP so hopefully it works! First time I'm doing this so I'm a bit nervous but the savings is too good to pass up.................enjoy the holiday weekend :goodvibes

That's awesome you were able to save some cash that way...I'm sure everything will work out fine. It's Disney after all.
You have a great weekend too!:P

I am cluleess on Dr. Who but it looks like everyone had a great time! Our fast pass day is Monday, so I should probably figure out some semblance of plans in the next 48 hours. I'll be sure to let you know what we are thinking :-)

I am cluleess on Dr. Who but it looks like everyone had a great time! Our fast pass day is Monday, so I should probably figure out some semblance of plans in the next 48 hours. I'll be sure to let you know what we are thinking :-)

Definitely!!!!!!

Well my day is Tuesday (and thanks for the reminder, my own trips are the ones I'm not on top of anymore) and I just vaguely started thinking of what we want to FP last night and then gave up. I'll be figuring it out Monday night!

Well my day is Tuesday (and thanks for the reminder, my own trips are the ones I'm not on top of anymore) and I just vaguely started thinking of what we want to FP last night and then gave up. I'll be figuring it out Monday night!

Joe wants Mine Train, but I had to remind him that this trip is not about us...:P

Monday, November 6, 2017 - Magic Kingdom Park
Peter Pan's Flight
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Jungle Cruise
12:45 PM - 1:45 PM
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
2:05 PM - 3:05 PM

OK everyone, fast passes are booked! Yay! I think because we have Gia, we will start in Fantasyland. We will do what we can before our 10:15 PPF fast pass. This will include: Under the Sea, meeting Ariel, IASW and the carousel.
Then, we have lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern at 11:20.
After lunch, we will head over to the Tiki Room, use our JC fast pass, and get in line for Aladdin. We will probably hit up Pirates too...
Pooh's fast pass is next, so we can also head over to see some hitch hiking ghosts...
Well, that's all I've got. I do not plan on changing any of the fast passes at this point...:D

59 days until FL
60 days until DISNEY!!!!!

Last edited:
Monday, November 6, 2017 - Magic Kingdom Park
Peter Pan's Flight
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Jungle Cruise
12:45 PM - 1:45 PM
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
2:05 PM - 3:05 PM

OK everyone, fast passes are booked! Yay! I think because we have Gia, we will start in Fantasyland. We will do what we can before our 10:15 PPF fast pass. This will include: Under the Sea, meeting Ariel, IASW and the carousel.
Then, we have lunch at Skipper Canteens at 11:20.
After lunch, we will head over to the Tiki Room, use our JC fast pass, and get in line for Aladdin. We will probably hit up Pirates too...
Pooh's fast pass is next, so we can also head over to see some hitch hiking ghosts...
Well, that's all I've got. I do not plan on changing any of the fast passes at this point...:D

59 days until FL
60 days until DISNEY!!!!!

Sounds like a FUN trip! Enjoy!

We'll be in MK on the 6th too (but having lunch at liberty tree), so we most definitely have to meet!

We'll be in MK on the 6th too (but having lunch at liberty tree), so we most definitely have to meet!

We are having lunch that day at LTT too!!!!!! What time is your reservation???? I'd love to meet!!!!8-) I believe ours is at 11:20...I just realized that I made a mistake and listed Skipper Canteens in a post above, so I just changed it...We have dinner reservations at Skipper Canteens...

Last edited:
REAL LIFE UPDATE

What was supposed to be a quiet weekend has turned into a crazy, chaotic family filled next few days...My sister, Julie, her husband, Todd and Gia are driving up from St Pete to escape the evil eye of IRMA. They should be here by 7. We will be meeting at my parents for dinner shortly there after. (My parents and I live in the same town).

Them coming up meant that after work last night, Joe and I had to run to Old Navy to get Gia some fall clothes. It's chilly here outside of Chicago and she has nothing warm to wear. Next, we ran to Target and Party City. Why? Well, I decided Gia should have a birthday party on Sunday during our weekly "Family, Food, FOOTBALL and Fun" get together. (Her birthday is at the end of October, but as you all know, we aren't arriving until early November)...We bought toys, and wiped out the Little Mermaid section of kids birthday supplies...Then, we popped into Portillos (a yummy burger joint with fantastic cakes) and picked up a chocolate one. In the middle of all those errands, Joe and I had a quick dinner at Noodles and Co.

We (Joe and I) both worked this morning, and then Ashley and I went grocery shopping...Why??? Matt, my oldest decided to come home this weekend from Ohio. He's 25 and eats like a horse, and I wanted to make sure I had all his favorites stocked...

So, Matt is staying here. He arrived about an hour ago. My sister and her family are staying with my parents, and we will all be together tonight and all day tomorrow. Joe and I were going to see IT tonight, but gladly gave it up to be here when Gia arrives...:P

We will be playing next week a day at a time. We are so grateful my sister, Todd and Gia made it out of Florida safely. We just hope they have a home to return to and that they experience minimal damage...

In the meantime, let the party begin and I will update with pictures later...:P

We are having lunch that day at LTT too!!!!!! What time is your reservation???? I'd love to meet!!!!8-) I believe ours is at 11:20...I just realized that I made a mistake and listed Skipper Canteens in a post above, so I just changed it...We have dinner reservations at Skipper Canteens...
Should work out perfect then as our lunch is at 11;35

Hope your family arrived safely and all is well. Enjoy your unexpected family time!

Awww, thanks Kari! They got in around 7 last night. It took them 29 hours to get here from St Pete. It's normally an 18 hour drive. Gia did fantastically during the loooong ride and she was so happy to see everyone! I am picking up her birthday balloons in a little bit, and heading over to my parents...
Can't wait to meet up on Nov 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family, Food, FOOTBALL and fun! I didn't get a pic of Matt and Gia or any pics of my parents, Julie or todd...:oops:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!