10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

I know this is a spoiler alert, but it was great meeting you, Joe, and adorable Gia on Sunday! I'm so glad we made it happen :goodvibes
It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and Steve and I can't wait to see you in March!!!!! Thanks for accompanying me and Gia to the bathroom!!!! Hahaha!

Then, we had an awesome dinner at Citricos. Joe and I shared the crab salad and Arancini for apps and the Halibut as our entree (I don't have a pic of the fish). Everything was delicious!!! We shared the key lime pie for dessert. This was recommended by Ariane, and the entire dinner was to die for. Great recommendation Ariane! We now have a new fav Signature.

IMG_1104.JPG IMG_1105.JPG IMG_1107.JPG

We left around 2 for a mid day break and we literally ran into one of our absolute fav, professional, baseball players...Stay tuned to find out who...

I love Jingle Cruise! I'm so glad it had changed over already so we could experience it again.
And I'm so excited that you loved Citricos!!!!!! We went last night with @kastoney :) Unfortunately we didn't have our favorite server Rony and that really made a difference in the overall experience, but the Key Lime Pie was just as delicious :goodvibes

Oh how AWESOME about the upgrade...and cute photos!

LOVE the Jingle Cruise also...can't wait to ride it!

I'm so addicted to that popcorn, but not sure I can get onboard with that bucket. It's cute, but I prefer the round ones for the ease of carrying them as I eat a TON of Disney popcorn while there! Last month they had the Mickey Pumpkin bucket and I asked the guy if there was any way to get a different one...so we did. I'm sure I'll be buying another one in a few weeks though.

We enjoyed Citricos for the first time earlier this year. Would love to go back, but probably not this trip.

I love Jingle Cruise! I'm so glad it had changed over already so we could experience it again.
And I'm so excited that you loved Citricos!!!!!! We went last night with @kastoney :) Unfortunately we didn't have our favorite server Rony and that really made a difference in the overall experience, but the Key Lime Pie was just as delicious :goodvibes

I was so excited that the Jingle Cruise was up and running. I totally forgot it was that time of year! Lol!!!
Totally want to go back to Citricos again!!!

Oh how AWESOME about the upgrade...and cute photos!

LOVE the Jingle Cruise also...can't wait to ride it!

I'm so addicted to that popcorn, but not sure I can get onboard with that bucket. It's cute, but I prefer the round ones for the ease of carrying them as I eat a TON of Disney popcorn while there! Last month they had the Mickey Pumpkin bucket and I asked the guy if there was any way to get a different one...so we did. I'm sure I'll be buying another one in a few weeks though.

We enjoyed Citricos for the first time earlier this year. Would love to go back, but probably not this trip.

The upgrade was definitely appreciated!
This trip was actually the first time I ate WDW popcorn and I'm happy to say it won't be the last!
I am totally wanting to book Citricos again! Maybe in March...

So, walking out of MK on the path to the CR, my husband says,"Isn't that Todd Frazier in front of us?" I'm like,"No." Then the man turned around and I was like holy s----, that is him!! So, I called out to him and he stopped and chatted with us a bit. For those of you who don't know who he is, he plays 3rd base for the Yankees and prior to that he was on my beloved Chicago White Sox. We didn't ask him to pose for a pic, because he was with his family and that would have been rude. But, I did tweet about it and he liked my tweet.

IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1160.JPG After our resort break, we headed back to the MK for dinner at Skipper Canteens. This was a first for us and we will definitely return. I had the Tastes Like Chicken, Because it is and Joe had the snapper.
Then, we saw our favorite red head...

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG We ended the evening with the Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party. Let me tell you, I was impressed. The castle projections are AMAZING!!! The fireworks were spectacular!!! And, the treats were yummy!!! We had mini sweets, cupcakes, fresh fruit, cheese, sparkling cider, and cheesecake. Sorry, I was too busy stuffing my face to take pics...
Once the crowds cleared out a bit, we made the 10 minute walk back to the CR. We bathed Gia and sat on our balcony and watched the always magical electrical water parade. Then, we all fell asleep with dreams of princesses, pirates and a little mouse named Mickey...
What did we do on our last day in WDW???? Stay tuned...

View attachment 282899 We ended the evening with the Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party. Let me tell you, I was impressed. The castle projections are AMAZING!!! The fireworks were spectacular!!! And, the treats were yummy!!! We had mini sweets, cupcakes, fresh fruit, cheese, sparkling cider, and cheesecake. Sorry, I was too busy stuffing my face to take pics...
Once the crowds cleared out a bit, we made the 10 minute walk back to the CR. We bathed Gia and sat on our balcony and watched the always magical electrical water parade. Then, we all fell asleep with dreams of princesses, pirates and a little mouse named Mickey...
What did we do on our last day in WDW???? Stay tuned...

I’m so glad you enjoyed the dessert party! :rotfl: The cheese is always one of the best parts.

I’m so glad you enjoyed the dessert party! :rotfl: The cheese is always one of the best parts.

Who doesn't love CHEEEESE!!!!:tongue:

I would totally pay to attend the dessert party again. It was sooooo nice not to fight the fireworks crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter